Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-19-2014

By the way,i added the radio because i got obsession on items like that.I also really like navigator from SCP CB.

And yea,if u wanna know something...I need to tell u.I hope you will not dislike me.Im younger than "SomethingIsRidicolus".That`s because of my mapping.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-20-2014

Well, you've definitely improved. I just got a few things to criticize.
Spoiler below!

The gasmask should be placed right at the body's head. Because if you put it to it's side it would seem odd.
Also, if you lighting the map up, then don't use 1 big white spotlight, but instead use smaller spotlight that have color so that everything looks nice and well lit.

The textures are still enlarged and some are even flickering so fix that.
The worse thing about the video is the forest area. It's really horrible man. I mean the trees and everything looks weird.

You DEFINITELY improved, but there are some stuff that need some adjusting.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 02:22 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: Well, you've definitely improved. I just got a few things to criticize.
Spoiler below!

The gasmask should be placed right at the body's head. Because if you put it to it's side it would seem odd.
Also, if you lighting the map up, then don't use 1 big white spotlight, but instead use smaller spotlight that have color so that everything looks nice and well lit.

The textures are still enlarged and some are even flickering so fix that.
The worse thing about the video is the forest area. It's really horrible man. I mean the trees and everything looks weird.

You DEFINITELY improved, but there are some stuff that need some adjusting.

thanks! Now ill listen to you.I also added fog at area with SCP-294 and More stuff there.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-20-2014

You are really improved, but like what somethingridiculous said, there are some stuff that need adjusting

(04-20-2014, 08:06 AM)tesbull Wrote: You are really improved, but like what somethingridiculous said, there are some stuff that need adjusting
ya that`s right.Im changing it right now as he said.

PS ; Do u like the small radio? Tongue took me some time

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-20-2014

The small radio looks nice Smile

when u use it,It was standing in front of screen.That`s little annoying.But i changed it to look like in Contaiment Breach.

Oh!!! Walls are no longer enlarged! Big Grin

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-20-2014

(04-19-2014, 05:45 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: And yea,if u wanna know something...I need to tell u.I hope you will not dislike me.Im younger than "SomethingIsRidicolus".That`s because of my mapping.

How old are you?

(04-20-2014, 08:55 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 05:45 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: And yea,if u wanna know something...I need to tell u.I hope you will not dislike me.Im younger than "SomethingIsRidicolus".That`s because of my mapping.

How old are you?
well...if you are 12 then im 11.

New footage is coming! Including the SCP-087-B Part.

By the way,Apocalypse WASN`T my first custom story.Look at my profile ----> threads and go on top down.

Major Update II Complete !
Next Update : "Humanoid Update I" \.Will change forest and first humanoid SCPS will step into the game.