Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Romulator - 04-20-2014

2:11 (new video) - Get those blood decals and raise them by about 0.002 along the y axis. It'll stop them from buggering up.

Also, make sure to fix up those random teleports. Not everybody will understand where to go.
Otherwise, as SomethingRidiculous said. Yes. You're improving.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-20-2014

i got problem.My SCP-049 is too large in the game.Bigger than Godzilla...

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 10:14 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote:

Major Update II Complete !
Next Update : "Humanoid Update I" \.Will change forest and first humanoid SCPS will step into the game.

This looks really good, I just woke up right now and just came to this thread and just saw that your mod looks really great and you're improving a lot Smile!

(04-20-2014, 10:48 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 10:14 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote:

Major Update II Complete !
Next Update : "Humanoid Update I" \.Will change forest and first humanoid SCPS will step into the game.

This looks really good, I just woke up right now and just came to this thread and just saw that your mod looks really great and you're improving a lot Smile!
thanks.The radio is no longer appearing in front of you.I maked it to show up like in SCP CB,Because it was annoying to have radio in front.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-20-2014

This is more like it man! Mapping is looks good and the walls are fixed. You are improving a lot since you showed us pics when it's just beginning.

Okay, time for the criticism.
Spoiler below!

It looks good, but there are some problems here and there. It seems like that you're using one big white pointlight. Well what you should do is use SpotLights, Pointlights and Boxlights to make a coherent lighting.

Also as Romulator said, make the decals higher so no flickering. And Rom, you can increase it by 0.001 on the Y axis and it won't flicker.

You are improving everywhere. However the white fog is a little odd at 1:55 is kind of odd, try making the alpha lower.

But, the only thing I really dislike is the forest map. Everything looks nice (but need some minor changes) except the Forest area.
The forest area is really horrible. I mean it looks odd.

By the looks of your newest update, I would rate a 5.5/10 for each area. Except the forest. Forest is 2.5/10.
You improved, but as I said earlier, it still needs some fixes here and there.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Romulator - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 12:28 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: And Rom, you can increase it by 0.001 on the Y axis and it won't flicker.

True, but in my experiences, it can flicker from a distance, but is not always noticeable. 0.002 pretty much reassures it.

And Kia uses 0.002

(04-20-2014, 12:28 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: This is more like it man! Mapping is looks good and the walls are fixed. You are improving a lot since you showed us pics when it's just beginning.

Okay, time for the criticism.
Spoiler below!

It looks good, but there are some problems here and there. It seems like that you're using one big white pointlight. Well what you should do is use SpotLights, Pointlights and Boxlights to make a coherent lighting.

Also as Romulator said, make the decals higher so no flickering. And Rom, you can increase it by 0.001 on the Y axis and it won't flicker.

You are improving everywhere. However the white fog is a little odd at 1:55 is kind of odd, try making the alpha lower.

But, the only thing I really dislike is the forest map. Everything looks nice (but need some minor changes) except the Forest area.
The forest area is really horrible. I mean it looks odd.

By the looks of your newest update, I would rate a 5.5/10 for each area. Except the forest. Forest is 2.5/10.
You improved, but as I said earlier, it still needs some fixes here and there.

Thank you.Im gonna change the forest to a BETTER! Big Grin

[Image: Glimpse-bmp.jpg]
Compare the older forest to one that is now Tongue what is better?

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-20-2014

The fog looks too thick

(04-20-2014, 06:35 PM)tesbull Wrote: The fog looks too thick
not only,there are only trees and path.Not tooked me long time Tongue