Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-20-2014

in the "Humanoid Update I" will possibly will be talking.not with microphone,sound recorder but...Steam! Big Grin it has Microphone test thingy.It`s just like an microphone.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-21-2014

(04-20-2014, 06:29 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [Image: Glimpse-bmp.jpg]
Compare the older forest to one that is now Tongue what is better?

Well, there are different stuff. The forest and path looks like it doesn't have any details, but it's good.
The fog though, is way too thick. Try turning the alpha down.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 12:47 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 06:29 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [Image: Glimpse-bmp.jpg]
Compare the older forest to one that is now Tongue what is better?

Well, there are different stuff. The forest and path looks like it doesn't have any details, but it's good.
The fog though, is way too thick. Try turning the alpha down.
it`s old.No need to take care.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-21-2014

It's not old

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 11:38 AM)tesbull Wrote: It's not old

it is old.It was forest from Pre-Alpha.Currently,There`s diffrent forest in MU II.

and note that radio will not be always avaible to use.At some levels,it will be useless.If radio is avaible,DO NOT use the radio in pocket dimension or Forest at beginning.In other levels at forest,you can.If radio is avaible,and u will use it in first forest,PocketDimension or SCP-087-B,you will not be able to disable it until you will enter new place.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - tezpull666 - 04-22-2014

This kid is full of ideas!

Not really

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 06:47 AM)tesbull Wrote: This kid is full of ideas!

Not really
Eeh..Of course i am.And i can see that "Not really" white text.
Radio? Took me some time.It gives u the same entity item (syr_2) which allows you to enable radio after using it.Bassicly,it`s just an laudaundum with radio icon and description that gives u 0% health.It enables script after it`s used.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Slanderous - 04-22-2014

Tesbull, no offense but you are a kid as well, so calm your ass with calling Stan a kid. xP

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 10:01 AM)Lazzer Wrote: Tesbull, no offense but you are a kid as well, so calm your ass with calling Stan a kid. xP
haha,yea.But um...What item i can else make with mechanics to radio? None? or some of them? Navigator is impossible.It would not even show the map.
You can request some things on my mod (not too much,because the package files are about 198mb.How i will find a site to share it faster than mediafire?) If you want to.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Red - 04-22-2014

So Tesbull, any progress with ur own story?