Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-26-2014

(04-24-2014, 02:30 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 02:23 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 02:20 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: This is a good mod and all, but I hope you're not following in SCP's footsteps and put lots of shock jumpscares here.
footsteps? There are already 3 custom of them.From CB.

That was an euphemism. Footsteps mean well follow in SCP's way. I hope that you won't following SCP CB and make lots of shock jumpscares.

If so, I'm out.
Im from poland and i dont know all words...
so,You WANT to have jumpscares or DONT have jumpscares? Cause i dont understead.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Romulator - 04-26-2014

He is saying that if there are a lot of jumpscares, just like SCP CB, then he won't be playing it.

(04-26-2014, 11:54 AM)Romulator Wrote: He is saying that if there are a lot of jumpscares, just like SCP CB, then he won't be playing it.
CB Classics Must be kept.He does not need to play it.
SCP-087-B WILL Contain many jumpscares.
Small amount Of Jumpscares because?
Too young? (even if im young,i love tons of jumpscares,Never had nightmare.)
Get used to them? (If there will be too many jumpscares,peoples will get to it?

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-26-2014

Dude, don't follow SCP. Do your own thing. Be unique, be original! Do you really have to put lots of shock jumpscares?

Please tell me, is it the naked dude or the banging?

(04-26-2014, 12:22 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: Dude, don't follow SCP. Do your own thing. Be unique, be original! Do you really have to put lots of shock jumpscares?

are you too young? that`s why you dont wanna it?
I love jumpscares.Not like 20 in one day but like 8.I do not have nightmares.
And remember,This is Not an amnesia game.This is full continuation of SCP CB.Dont you know?
It`s even containing radio talk from CB and 2 classic endings from CB. + 2 new one`s.

Dude, I am a year older than you. It's not because I'm too young or scared, but the main purpose of a shock jumpscare is just to give you that shock just for scaring you. The thing is that the build-up thing is much better.

The shock jumpscare just gives a little shock and then nothing. You get desensitized pretty quickly. The thing with the build-up scare is that the feeling of dread and the anticipation of the scare have more of an effect to you.

I mean for the shock jumpscare it's like SHOCK and then just that. As for the build-up thing, it gives you anticipation. In the shock one, the jumpscare does the trick, but in the build-up, YOUR OWN MIND does the trick. It's that feeling of dread and anticipation that I like specifically.

And yes, I know that this is not Amnesia. But the thing is that originality, uniqueness and creativity is like the Top 3 of how to make a good game or mod. And those things help make a mod or game to be great.

Alright.No many jumpscares in Facility.But there will be some of them at SCP-087-B.People will deal with it.

New radio texture and radio talk.

PS ;
We fixed our fraps.It will no longer make videos with like 3,96GB.It`s now making like 352mb.Good thing.

did u liked the voice from radio? About Dr.Manyard and code file?

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 12:47 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 12:22 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: Dude, don't follow SCP. Do your own thing. Be unique, be original! Do you really have to put lots of shock jumpscares?

And remember,This is Not an amnesia game.This is full continuation of SCP CB.Dont you know?
It`s even containing radio talk from CB and 2 classic endings from CB. + 2 new one`s.

Dude you don't get the point, he is trying to tell you that you don't have to make it exactly like the original scp, just be creative and original and make your own thing! Right "SomethingRidiculous"? But I don't think people would like to see lots of jumpscares in a custom story :/

(04-26-2014, 02:44 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:

Dude you don't get the point, he is trying to tell you that you don't have to make it exactly like the original scp, just be creative and original and make your own thing! Right "SomethingRidiculous"? But I don't think people would like to see lots of jumpscares in a custom story :/
Why not?! It`s continuation of CB.I will keep everything.I said that if you dont like the mod,you dont need to download/play it.If no one is interested on Frictional Games,I will just cancel this mod and start making it on diffrent forum.
Oh yea! I can just make an thread on SCP Contaiment Breach Forum.
That`s Your choice.Not mine.

Why not?! It`s continuation of CB.I will keep everything.I said that if you dont like the mod,you dont need to download/play it.If no one is interested on Frictional Games,I will just cancel this mod and start making it on diffrent forum.
Oh yea! I can just make an thread on SCP Contaiment Breach Forum.
That`s Your choice.Not mine.

Finally someone knows what I meant! High five!