Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Radical Batz - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:53 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 02:44 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 12:47 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 12:22 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: Dude, don't follow SCP. Do your own thing. Be unique, be original! Do you really have to put lots of shock jumpscares?

Please tell me, is it the naked dude or the banging?
are you too young? that`s why you dont wanna it?
I love jumpscares.Not like 20 in one day but like 8.I do not have nightmares.
And remember,This is Not an amnesia game.This is full continuation of SCP CB.Dont you know?
It`s even containing radio talk from CB and 2 classic endings from CB. + 2 new one`s.

Dude you don't get the point, he is trying to tell you that you don't have to make it exactly like the original scp, just be creative and original and make your own thing! Right "SomethingRidiculous"? But I don't think people would like to see lots of jumpscares in a custom story :/

Finally someone knows what I meant! High five!

"High fives Back" lol

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:52 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: Why not?! It`s continuation of CB.I will keep everything.I said that if you dont like the mod,you dont need to download/play it.If no one is interested on Frictional Games,I will just cancel this mod and start making it on diffrent forum.
Oh yea! I can just make an thread on SCP Contaiment Breach Forum.
That`s Your choice.Not mine.

Even though it's a continuation of Containment Breach, you can keep the assets and all the other shit, but try to be original. Don't use shock jumpscares. Maybe add some new stuff.

(04-26-2014, 03:02 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 02:52 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: Why not?! It`s continuation of CB.I will keep everything.I said that if you dont like the mod,you dont need to download/play it.If no one is interested on Frictional Games,I will just cancel this mod and start making it on diffrent forum.
Oh yea! I can just make an thread on SCP Contaiment Breach Forum.
That`s Your choice.Not mine.

Even though it's a continuation of Containment Breach, you can keep the assets and all the other shit, but try to be original. Don't use shock jumpscares. Maybe add some new stuff.

Yup, don't use the same jumpscares they used in containment breach stenclowskimat, make your own and add some new stuff!

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - SSEAlexander - 04-26-2014

I am making new stuff...But everyone is requesting Jumpscares (My steam friends)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - PutraenusAlivius - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 03:12 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: I am making new stuff...But everyone is requesting Jumpscares (My steam friends)

Ignore those guys.

Eh....The great work and other stories have Jumpscares.Why cant i make them?

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Neelke - 04-26-2014

Yeah, but those sequences are original and creative. (I would assume)

(04-26-2014, 03:25 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: Eh....The great work and other stories have Jumpscares.Why cant i make them?

Just don't make too much

(04-26-2014, 03:41 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 03:25 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: Eh....The great work and other stories have Jumpscares.Why cant i make them?

Just don't make too much
i will at SCP-087-B.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS - Kreekakon - 04-26-2014

Guys this is stenclowskimat's mod. It is absolutely okay to give out suggestions, but you cannot hard-press him with them so aggressively to make it out not the way he originally intended.

If you have said, and made your point, and stenclowskimat still has his own reasons to decide otherwise then it is up to him.