Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] (/thread-24897.html)

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - DnALANGE - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 11:52 AM)Neelke Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 10:37 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 10:34 AM)Skyy Wrote: Yo, there's no reason to get mad becase people are trying to help you.

Dude, get your sh*t together.
I will go back to LBP2 just.
I not played LBP2 for year.That`s too much.
And you are making me only mad with your "Vulgar" words.

Seriously, Sten? You remind me right now of two people who was insulting people face to face cause they couldn't take one tiny bit of critism. Are you really gonna be like them?

Hmm...
Neelke, do i smell something\ someone ?.... hmmmm

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - SSEAlexander - 05-11-2014

Ok.
No videos for 2 years.
I need more work.
At least,I will send screens to my fav friends.
Like badcat.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - DnALANGE - 05-11-2014

I have to say this as well.
As an individual that choose NO sides!
-
Stencil*
You should open yourself to ANY critism that people tell you.
Good or bad!
Because this tread is going beserk!
Look yourself at the last what.... 5 pages..
A Moderator will need to come and take a look in to this tread.
Good luck with the mod Stencil*

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - FreeFall - 05-11-2014

I suddenly like this topic a whole lot more :v

But seriously though, grow some skin and take criticism

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - RedKnight - 05-11-2014

Goddammit, is he not taking criticism again? First this and now fucking this!?

Did he ever got a warning?

The moderator really need to take a look in this thread i think.

P.S:I am not being a idiot and i am not trolling, i am serious right now. I know, i need to really stop posting here

@stencil

Look, i can also be immature, rude or being mean against others. ONLY if they are younger than me and are also being immature to me(The truth is, sometimes)

But the last time i said: Please take criticism. And i no longer know what to say

well , my best friend that wasnt online for 40 days is back.
Even if i will get banned,I will not get sad.Because i have finally someone that will not critize me.Just tell me what to improve.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Skyy - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 03:30 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: well , my best friend that wasnt online for 40 days is back.
Even if i will get banned,I will not get sad.Because i have finally someone that will not critize me.Just tell me what to improve.
But that's what these guys are doing, if they tell you that your maps are looking poor it means you need to improve. (Maybe they need to tell you what to improve.)

Try to post some screenshots in the "Screenshot criticism thread". They will help you.

(05-11-2014, 03:35 PM)Skyy Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 03:30 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: well , my best friend that wasnt online for 40 days is back.
But that's what these guys are doing, if they tell you that your maps are looking poor it means you need to improve. (Maybe they need to tell you what to improve.)

Try to post some screenshots in the "Screenshot criticism thread". They will help you.
an first good anwser...
Thanks for comment.I didnt know there`s a thread like that.

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - RedKnight - 05-11-2014

Well, criticism. Let me tell you, they tried to tell you what to improve.

Btw, bestt friend? DAfug

RE: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!] - Radical Batz - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 03:39 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 03:35 PM)Skyy Wrote:

an first good anwser...
Thanks for comment.I didnt know there`s a thread like that.

Yeah Sten, if you want to show some screenshots to people and want them to help you make it better you can post them in the screenshot criticism thread