Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Abandoned Town (Community Project) (/thread-25082.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - Artsy - 04-21-2014

I understand. *v*
I'll go do the script for my area now.

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - FlawlessHappiness - 04-21-2014

So are you taking it?

Because, if you are, I just realized I did a major thing that I shouldn't have done.
Just don't enter my corridor with the armors. MrSpider is not happy... and wasn't static for some reason...

You mean the really long corridor that ends with a blackbox? Or another room?

And yes, I'm taking it (if it's not a problem) to finish the script I already started. Will do a couple of small changes to the atmosphere in my room because I always forget to add billboards.

(04-21-2014, 01:27 PM)artsyracoon Wrote: You mean the really long corridor that ends with a blackbox? Or another room?

And yes, I'm taking it (if it's not a problem) to finish the script I already started. Will do a couple of small changes to the atmosphere in my room because I always forget to add billboards.

Both Wink
They're connected. It was just if you were testing the map, and running through it all in-game, don't go to my part.

Ok, great!
Just remember to say when you're taking it, because it wasn't clear in your first post Smile
Excited to see the changes.

Quote:They're connected. It was just if you were testing the map, and running through it all in-game, don't go to my part.

Don't you worry, I won't wake up the spidey. :p
And I already have my PlayerStartArea in my room so that I can directly test my room when I run it from my dev user.

I'll start in a little bit, will post again to say I'm taking it. :3

I'm taking it!

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - Red - 04-21-2014

Long long time ago, in a far away galaxy, i created a level, which i though to not fit my custom story project, there was no simply need for outiside areas, so i pushed this to dusty corner and left it unfinished.
As someone might remember, this kind of wierd creature was lurking in a forum called "screenshot critism thread".
It's a park or should be a park, and i wish if someone would join and continue it making it.

I want this to be more town kind of thing. A big map with streets and alleys, that kind of stuff you normally see in towns of that age.

[Image: AmnesiaTest130930%202014-04-21%2016-35-40-16.png?dl=1]

I hope you can see this. Not only because it might be a little dim but also coz the dropbox is not the best way to share pictures.

And also little side note: There's no guarantee that i can get the download link here in this century coz i've had some problems with my rock reliable internet connection lately, so tell me if you're taking it so i can start to upload it, to verify, i won't do the whole thing for nothing.

EDIT: And about that map order thingy, maybe you can get this fit in some whole, i didn't quite read the rules properly to be honest.

Red, I love that map! I had this little town area map with streets and alleys but it somehow got corrupted. :c

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - Red - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 03:19 PM)artsyracoon Wrote: Red, I love that map! I had this little town area map with streets and alleys but it somehow got corrupted. :c

Thank you! But now i i'll let it to other hands, it might get even more lovely.
<3.

Quote:Thank you! But now i i'll let it to other hands, it might get even more lovely.
<3.

You're welcome! x3
After I'm done with my submissions with Many Hands I'll start working on that outdoor area. Your pic inspired me even more tbh.

So I'm guessing, Red, that you'd like to have this map implemented in the ManyHands map.

Well the rules are that you have to build it in 8 hours, from when you're "taking" the map. You're gonna have to talk to Kiandra about that.

I like the idea though.

It got me thinking.

ManyHands03: A town... Everyone create their own house. Both inside and outside of it.
This means that we don't have to build on the same map. Everyone could each have their map with their house (Or room).

And then a park in the middle as a "Main" map.