Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Abandoned Town (Community Project) (/thread-25082.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - FlawlessHappiness - 04-21-2014

Taking the map quickly

There.

- Removed spiders

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - Artsy - 04-21-2014

dat file sizeee

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - 7heDubz - 04-22-2014

WHY NOT

I'll see if'n i can add somthing, Taking the map.

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - CarnivorousJelly - 04-22-2014

WOO!

Flawless, your new scare really put me on edge >.>
I was not expecting that XD I mean, I saw the painting was gone so I was expecting something different... just not that >.>

... I definitely thought something was going to come running towards me down the hall

(04-21-2014, 06:46 PM)artsyracoon Wrote: Anyone here good at placing billboards... I give up on them. V_V

Take a look at some of the other rooms - uhm, Hardarm's area (at y = -50) - usually he's pretty awesome with mapping and.... if you want, I think I do an okay job of placing billboards (mine's the only yellow room in the whole map XD). I find just watching someone else do something helps me figure it out, but don't hesitate to ask for more than just examples c: I can write walls of text for just about anything when I'm avoiding studying math (which I am probably currently doing).

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - FlawlessHappiness - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 05:42 AM)Kia Wrote: WOO!

Flawless, your new scare really put me on edge >.>
I was not expecting that XD I mean, I saw the painting was gone so I was expecting something different... just not that >.>

... I definitely thought something was going to come running towards me down the hall

Woo! Yaij! Big Grin

Thanks, I'm glad it did!
The heartbeat screeneffect was something I'd been fiddling with before, so I recreated it and it's awesome!

Why did no-one ever use FadePlayerAspectMulTo?

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - PutraenusAlivius - 04-22-2014

Spoiler below!

[Image: N3fOP40.jpg]
[Image: zEtFwJO.jpg]

"...Bringing you the best alcoholic drink since 1899!..."

So if the Town thing was ever made, this is my entry. It's still a very early WIP since I just whipped this in a few hours so yeah. I know, I messed up at the lamp, but it looks as if it's still on at the Editor.

(04-22-2014, 08:20 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote:
Spoiler below!

[Image: N3fOP40.jpg]
[Image: zEtFwJO.jpg]

"...Bringing you the best alcoholic drink since 1899!..."

So if the Town thing was ever made, this is my entry. It's still a very early WIP since I just whipped this in a few hours so yeah. I know, I messed up at the lamp, but it looks as if it's still on at the Editor.

Let's wait with these things until there is actually created a thread for it. Wink

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - 7heDubz - 04-22-2014

So when i Control+D and make the duplicate, the dupkicate doesnt show the texture..... Has completly halted my work after making literally a small patch of floor and what you could call an unfinished stairway. (really isnt even started though...)

Any ideas?

(04-22-2014, 08:44 AM)WIWWM Wrote: So when i Control+D and make the duplicate, the dupkicate doesnt show the texture..... Has completly halted my work after making literally a small patch of floor and what you could call an unfinished stairway. (really isnt even started though...)

Any ideas?

I have no idea why this duplication error is happening.
Restart the editor. Check if it works. Restart your computer. Check again.
Go to development support and get support Wink

That's the advice i can provide.

RE: Any Interest in Many Hands Project? - Slanderous - 04-22-2014

I read the whole thread, and i'm not sure how this thing works xP

Do I only have to write I take the map? If yes, then I'm taking the map.