Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Abandoned Town (Community Project) (/thread-25082.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Romulator - 08-07-2014

Hey guys, just like to say that I will have to pull out D:
I have done minimal on the motel/inn I was going to do, and I have far too much to do in terms of schooling, work-related issues and personal organisation and personal anxiety management issues.

As such, I have to free up some time, which means I can't work on this D:

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - CarnivorousJelly - 08-07-2014

Aw, don't worry about it - if you need that time for yourself, take it! We're not going to burn you at the stake for saying you need a break :p

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Daktoa - 08-08-2014

Well what am I gonna do with all this kindling now?

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - CarnivorousJelly - 08-08-2014

... marshmallow roast?

Bumping because I have a question for everyone participating:

Do we need more time to complete our maps? The deadline's in about 2 weeks currently - if I extend it, we'll have another two weeks - a total of 4 weeks (because I'll be out of town after that for a while after the 25th).

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - FlawlessHappiness - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 05:40 PM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: Bumping because I have a question for everyone participating:

Do we need more time to complete our maps? The deadline's in about 2 weeks currently - if I extend it, we'll have another two weeks - a total of 4 weeks (because I'll be out of town after that for a while after the 25th).

I don't even know how the architecture of a house would look like... I kinda need to know before i start ^_^

Just a quick picture will do!

Also yes, more time

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - Daktoa - 08-08-2014

I could have the library finished by the original deadline, but if we add 2 more weeks I could add more scripts and such.

So, Flawless, Daktoa, Endo (and me kinda) need more time

I say more time it is!

Deadline is now September 8th (can be later if you guys want more than that)

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - FlawlessHappiness - 08-11-2014

Ugh... Haven't started yet...

I need to start very soon, but school just started. I'll see what I can manage to put together ^^

Hope to have a result!

EDIT: Yep, school started. I'm demotivated. I'm gonna have to pull out... Unless I magically create a map.

RE: Abandoned Town (Community Project) - CarnivorousJelly - 08-12-2014

Reminder that the deadline's September 2, NOT August