Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? (/thread-2527.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - dragonmaster - 01-11-2009

I have a feeling that Lux Tenebras will be better.

*Deleted most of post to try to resurrect conversation. Damn, did i kill it?*

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Tommy Gun - 01-13-2009

The guys in Frictional aren't stupid, they will build on what they've already done, Hopefully more unique events, and a good variety of enemies, maybe even a character animation Smile

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Im_Sexy - 01-13-2009

hope they dont make a "Requiem" kinda game.

(01-13-2009, 01:38 AM)Im_Sexy Wrote: hope they dont make a "Requiem" kinda game.

ah, but that is a subject of argument, i reckon the storyline and the scripting were excellent, it just needed enemies and better level transitions.

Other than that, i think that Frictional has learnt from requeim, and will not repeat it anytime soon.

(01-13-2009, 01:40 AM)Tommy Gun Wrote:
(01-13-2009, 01:38 AM)Im_Sexy Wrote: hope they dont make a "Requiem" kinda game.

ah, but that is a subject of argument, i reckon the storyline and the scripting were excellent, it just needed enemies and better level transitions.

Other than that, i think that Frictional has learnt from requeim, and will not repeat it anytime soon.

Yeah, i think its gonna be good because it will be like Penumbra and not Requiem Tongue

(01-13-2009, 01:41 AM)Im_Sexy Wrote:

Yeah, i think its gonna be good because it will be like Penumbra and not Requiem Tongue

Well isn't requiem part of penumbra?Big Grin: But yeah, i think frictional will make a game more similar to overture/ black plague.

(01-13-2009, 01:43 AM)Tommy Gun Wrote:
(01-13-2009, 01:41 AM)Im_Sexy Wrote:

Well isn't requiem part of penumbra?Big Grin: But yeah, i think frictional will make a game more similar to overture/ black plague.

Yes Penumbra like tech demo/overture/black plague and not requiem Smile.

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Yuhaney - 01-14-2009

I guess it's better, since they know already what NOT to do, and what NOT to let out of the game.

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Tommy Gun - 01-14-2009

(01-14-2009, 08:03 AM)Scraper Wrote: I guess it's better, since they know already what NOT to do, and what NOT to let out of the game.

Mhmmm, Reuiem made sure of that.
However, i wonder, in the teaser codes we have cracked, it speaks about parasites, perhaps, they could be parasites like tiny things (if anyone has seen the doctor who episode (with david tenant) where they are in a library and being pursued by the Varesh nevada, microscopic things that hide in darkness and in swarms, maybe it's like that.) If you haven't seen it, its called silence in the library- forest of the dead.
But if its like that, its just going to be requiem 1700 style, which i "hopefully" doubt,

RE: Lux Tenebras, Better or Worse? - Yuhaney - 01-14-2009

Or parasites like in Cloverfield. BIG monster and smaller parasites, but still they're HUGE!