Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
PewDiePie arguing - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: PewDiePie arguing (/thread-25727.html)

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - Obliviator27 - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 09:32 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Edit: Okay, I quit after that comment on Slender. Fuck that guy, fuck his fans, and fucking fuck the fuckity of fuckness that you can fuck to the fuckody of de-fuck!

FUCK!!!
Gotta love the versatility of that word.

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - CorinthianMerchant - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 09:37 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [quote='failedALIAS' pid='160829' dateline='1345149138']Edit: Okay, I quit after that comment on Slender. Fuck that guy, fuck his fans, and fucking fuck the fuckity of fuckness that you can fuck to the fuckody of de-fuck!

FUCK!!!
[/ote]Gotta love the versatility of that word.

Fuck y'all.

~Kartanonperuna

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - Nice - 08-16-2012

i just... i have nothing to say.. he is not worth the insult.

i have nothing to say.

EDIT: okay after reading comments i just lost my faith in humanity. a comment saying "lmao this game sucks, whack gameplay, shit is not scary and its boring" has 16 thumbs up.

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - failedALIAS - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 10:44 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: i just... i have nothing to say.. he is not worth the insult.

i have nothing to say.

EDIT: okay after reading comments i just realised that 50% of them say: what the f is this shit, this game really isnt scary..

(08-16-2012, 10:44 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: i just... i have nothing to say.. he is not worth the insult.

i have nothing to say.

EDIT: okay after reading comments i just realised that 50% of them say: what the f is this shit, this game really isnt scary..

this is sad
Want a hug? CAUSE I COULD CERTAINLY USE ONE!!! TMT

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - CorinthianMerchant - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 10:59 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:

i have nothing to say.

i have nothing to say.

this is sad

Do you want some Flutterterapy?

(08-16-2012, 11:03 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 10:59 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:

i have nothing to say.

i have nothing to say.

this is sad

Do you want some Flutterterapy?
Mmhmm.

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - A.I. - 08-16-2012

I could only watch the first minute of it, my IQ was dropping. I don't like him, maybe because I have a biased opinion about Amnesia and Slender, he needs to learn how to play in the dark. His reaction would be a lot different.

(08-16-2012, 11:12 PM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: I could only watch the first minute of it, my IQ was dropping. I don't like him, maybe because I have a biased opinion about Amnesia and Slender, he needs to learn how to play in the dark. His reaction would be a lot different.
Or! Just not be a dumb pile of shitty fuck! Big Grin Cause if he could do that, it would just be great!

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - Froge - 08-16-2012

I'm pretty sure his fanbase is just some dark, ghetto-filled section of humanity.

Most of my peers and friends actually enjoy Amnesia.

RE: You thought PewDiePie was bad? - Damascus Rose - 08-16-2012

Actually, my friend plays like this guy does, but to a lesser extent. He doesn't say all the stupid slang but whenever something unsettling happens he just goes 'ooooohhh' like this guy. Also, whenever he saw a monster he just screamed WOOO and ran straight at it. I basically wanted to kill him when he first started playing, but I got him far enough into the game that he actually screamed out loud in fright at one point, so I achieved success in the end. Now he appreciates Amnesia for what it is even though he doesn't like it. However this fellow we see here... who knows. I don't think it's possible to redeem this sad soul.

Edit: I just read one of the comments which said "the only thing scary about amniesia is the custom stories."'

Oh my god. No.