Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
funky dreams - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: funky dreams (/thread-25771.html)

funky dreams - Nice - 07-28-2014

making a new thread because offtopic is definetly short on clutter these days

anyway, share your weird/funny/the fuck? dreams. Not sad ones, no spooky ones, no illuminati ones. Just weird ones or funny.

So I had this dream tonight where i was working with Walter White aka Heisenberg and we were stealing a car on the street in the middle of a night. We found this cool looking riced up Honda and Heisenberg managed to unlock the door without breaking the window. We got in and started driving around (mr.White was the driver) and then suddenly he started coughing really badly because cancer and then he died. I didnt know what to do so I just bailed out of the car and ran away.

dream over.

Your turn!
I'll share more after a few replies, like the one dream where i was an agent infiltrating a nazi camp in WW2. Or chillin' with khaleesi.

RE: funky dreams - Wooderson - 07-28-2014

Last night actually I had a scumbag brain dream.

I had a rifle for some reason and there was some ginger looking vermin cretin creature (pretty much a monster that doesn't exist). So I shoot it, and then when I go up to it, it transforms into a golden retriever -_-.

Thanks for that brain, thanks.

RE: funky dreams - Nice - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 04:39 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Last night actually I had a scumbag brain dream.

I had a rifle for some reason and there was some ginger looking vermin cretin creature (pretty much a monster that doesn't exist). So I shoot it, and then when I go up to it, it transforms into a golden retriever -_-.

hahaha that sucks

RE: funky dreams - Mechavomit - 07-28-2014

I once dreamed that I was going to my Uni one night for "The Academy's yearly student and teacher orgies" event. I knew that participation was mandatory, even though I REALLY didn't want to take part in this. I remember the feeling that I would have to see all my elderly professors in lingerie (that part was also mandatory) and I actually did. That dream was very vivid too, unfortunately =_=

RE: funky dreams - Tiger - 07-28-2014

I might have had one of my weirdest dreams tonight. It included, and I wish I had the imagination great enough to make this shit up, Peter Dinklage, basil and an underground black market. So basically, Peter Dinklage showed me this black market that happened to operate in broad daylight, in a city. I don't know why but after we bought something(you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but it all ties into a part of the dream I had before this) we started running and Peter kept throwing away his packets of basil(These ones) and he kept buying new ones at stands ONLY SELLING FUCKING BASIL. It didn't even make sense in the dream, because the people walking by were commenting on his actions and I was laughing my ass off.

I swear to god, I am not making this up, this was the weirdest dream I've ever had.

RE: funky dreams - i3670 - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 04:05 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
Spoiler below!

So I had this dream tonight where i was working with Walter White aka Heisenberg and we were stealing a car on the street in the middle of a night. We found this cool looking riced up Honda and Heisenberg managed to unlock the door without breaking the window. We got in and started driving around (mr.White was the driver) and then suddenly he started coughing really badly because cancer and then he died. I didnt know what to do so I just bailed out of the car and ran away.

dream over.

Walter White is the personification of your hidden darker side, the fact that it took place at night strengthens this. The car is a symbol of escape and so is the fact that you are running away after he has died. In conclusion I would say that, you are quite close to your darker side but you are also afraid of it hence the running away after it has died.

(07-28-2014, 04:39 PM)Wooderson Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Last night actually I had a scumbag brain dream.

The rifle is as can be assumed a tool of destruction and the ugly creature is a symbol for how you perceive your hopes and dreams. The act of you killing your own dreams can be interpreted that you are the one that is standing in the way of you fulfilling those dreams.

(07-28-2014, 05:33 PM)Mechavomit Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I once dreamed that I was going to my Uni one night for "The Academy's yearly student and teacher orgies" event. I knew that participation was mandatory, even though I REALLY didn't want to take part in this. I remember the feeling that I would have to see all my elderly professors in lingerie (that part was also mandatory) and I actually did. That dream was very vivid too, unfortunately =_=

The fact that you do not really want to attend this event, but you do anyways is a sign of weak will. The orgy is merely something you do not fancy. Your disgust of seeing your professors in the undergarments can be see a sign of doubt their knowledge. So even though you doubt the professors' knowledge you attend their sessions even though you do not especially want to be there.

(07-28-2014, 07:54 PM)Tiger Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I might have had one of my weirdest dreams tonight. It included, and I wish I had the imagination great enough to make this shit up, Peter Dinklage, basil and an underground black market. So basically, Peter Dinklage showed me this black market that happened to operate in broad daylight, in a city. I don't know why but after we bought something(you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but it all ties into a part of the dream I had before this) we started running and Peter kept throwing away his packets of basil(These ones) and he kept buying new ones at stands ONLY SELLING FUCKING BASIL. It didn't even make sense in the dream, because the people walking by were commenting on his actions and I was laughing my ass off.

I swear to god, I am not making this up, this was the weirdest dream I've ever had.

Peter Dinklage buying basil is not that odd, he is a vegetarian after all, however he is quite short. The fact that he's buying and throwing away the basil and you laughing at him might be a sign of you doubting the importance of healthy food (The shortness of Dinklage and his vegetarianism, tossing and re-purchasing basil, you laughing).

RE: funky dreams - i3670 - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 09:24 PM)Robosprog Wrote: It's the time of the year for bullshit psychology.

It sure is.

RE: funky dreams - Wooderson - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 09:24 PM)Robosprog Wrote: It's the time of the year for bullshit psychology.

Cynicism is high with this one.

RE: funky dreams - Mechavomit - 07-28-2014

(07-28-2014, 08:18 PM)i3670 Wrote: The fact that you do not really want to attend this event, but you do anyways is a sign of weak will. The orgy is merely something you do not fancy. Your disgust of seeing your professors in the undergarments can be see a sign of doubt their knowledge. So even though you doubt the professors' knowledge you attend their sessions even though you do not especially want to be there.
Wow. Well, decipher this one then:
I was going on a date with Obi-wan Kenobi and we agreed to meet up in the cemetery next to my high school. He was sitting on grave stone, sobbing silently. I ask him what was wrong and he tells me that he just came back from the doctor and found out that he was actually cross-eyed and that makes him really sad. I feel sorry for him and offer to go on a date to that soap factory he liked so much. We go there, but the place is in ruins. It suddenly goes dark, I turn around (Obi-wan was never seen again) and see a Grunt approaching me riding a tricycle. I start running until a door appears in front of me. I open it and see Vladimir Putin's office. Putin goes all "close the bloody door, were you born in a barn or something?" So I close it. And then I wake up.