Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks (/thread-26046.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Kreekakon - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 11:17 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 11:13 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 11:05 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote: Why people keep comparing money from your hard work with something stupid people did?. Are you guys saying your property just like those dirty pictures?. Sure Jennifer Lawrence's tits and the face full of cum pictures is gold.

Half the time I have no idea what you're trying to say.

The issue here which pretty much everyone agrees on is that these photos were meant to be private but was stolen and spread worldwide.

If that doesn't make sense to you then imagine being really famous, taking nudes, putting them somewhere you think is safe and then someone steals them and then spreads them worldwide. I don't think you'd be happy now would you?

Of course i would not put them in anywhere. I'm not dull.

I think Prelauncher here in the 1st page explained this rather well:

(09-04-2014, 12:55 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: I also find the whole blamming the victim attitude we're seing now to be absolutely disgusting. It's very easy to be Captain Hindsight, and it's true: They shouldn't have uploaded the photos to the cloud, nothing is safe or sacred on the internet and since they're famous they're more likely to be targeted. But you simply cannot blame them for it. People upload photos thinking thery're safe everyday! It's not weird for someone to have images, documents etc on coludservices. It's a prefectly normal thing to do and in no way were they asking for trouble since noone except themselves and a selected few knew about the existence of these pictures.
Like you said Kreekakon; They should have been more cautious, but they cannot be blamed.
And about that hacker, he's no hero in any way. He is a thief and should be punished for this.

Sometimes the very very low risk of something bad like this happening is worth risking for most people to take actions that make our everyday lives more convenient.

Like say for instance our Steam accounts. ALL of our hundreds of dollars of games are locked to a cloud service Steam account just so that we can have the convenience of being able to access them from wherever we want despite our location. Would you really relinquish that service for the remote possibility that someone might one day hack into your Steam account, change the password, trade away all your items and leave you without anything?

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Kman - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 11:05 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote: Why people keep comparing money from your hard work with something stupid people did?. Are you guys saying your property just like those dirty pictures?. Sure Jennifer Lawrence's tits and the face full of cum pictures is gold.

nah ok this dudes just fuckin around

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - PutraenusAlivius - 09-06-2014

Kman doesn't care about the female nude pics, he cares about the male nudes.

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Nice - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 11:05 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote: Sure Jennifer Lawrence's tits and the face full of cum pictures is gold.

just go fap already

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Mudbill - 09-06-2014

On that thought, I feel like bringing up the fact that this probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if the nudes were male. The video I embedded earlier talks a bit about this and how the media is hypocritical with these matters. Of course it would be bad, but nowhere near as bad as this became. If the nudes were of male celebrities, it would probably ACTUALLY be their own fault in the eyes of the media. Double standards are bad, mkay?

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Kreekakon - 09-06-2014

(09-06-2014, 02:46 PM)Mudbill Wrote: On that thought, I feel like bringing up the fact that this probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if the nudes were male. The video I embedded earlier talks a bit about this and how the media is hypocritical with these matters. Of course it would be bad, but nowhere near as bad as this became. If the nudes were of male celebrities, it would probably ACTUALLY be their own fault in the eyes of the media. Double standards are bad, mkay?

That's another topic entirely which likely starts a completely different train of discussion.

Now that this current case has already happened upon us I don't think it would be suitable for anyone just to drop it out of avoiding having double standards.

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Wooderson - 09-06-2014

Or another thing to think about, censorship. If mainstream film industry wasn't so prudent thanks to the MPAA, then I believe the media wouldn't jump on the shock factor of all this. The shock is not some devious hacker has done this so much, but that there is tits and vag to be seen. In fact, I think this is yet another classic case of the media making this seem like a bigger deal than it really is. Exaggerated very much like many moral panics of the past.

This pretty much sums up the state of things.
NSFW or children because somebody please think of the children XD

Spoiler below!

[Image: 694f8551c9816b7e589ea2c7fb8422cb.png]

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Darkspellbound - 09-07-2014

(09-06-2014, 02:42 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 11:05 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote: Sure Jennifer Lawrence's tits and the face full of cum pictures is gold.

just go fap already
Lol, you said those pictures is like stolen money. Why you don't go fap to them.

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Streetboat - 09-07-2014

dude fuck off

you're kind of a terrible human being

RE: The August 2014 Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks - Nice - 09-07-2014

(09-07-2014, 05:00 AM)Darkspellbound Wrote: Lol, you said those pictures is like stolen money. Why you don't go fap to them.

i dont see a connection between these two sentences