Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] (/thread-27071.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Slanderous - 11-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 08:26 PM)Gunslingerjh Wrote: That's really weird, because for me the game only crashed 4 or 5 times, and each time I could start almost immediately from where I left off.. Anyway, as of now we're starting the first search for bugs and will release an update when it's ready!

Good idea. Would love guys, if you could make the game, you know, a bit easier. The Hunter part made me cry, no kidding. I literally raged at the game and quit it, and continued it the next day, beating that part took me over 50 tries. It also took more than 20 attemtps for my friend.

I'd love to see some more hints about what you should do, as you can get lost pretty easilly in the mod.

Otherwise, it's just a fantastic work. Just too difficult, at least for me and my buddies.

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Cyberneering - 11-04-2014

I'm stuck at the chemical puzzle, can any one give a hint on what to do?

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - DnALANGE - 11-04-2014

Go youtube..
There you can follow a walktrough.
Also, there is a room witch has a code on the wall.
The room in UNlit, there is a switch witch will lit the room blue.
Check it out.
That puzzle is indeed annoying!

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Slanderous - 11-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 10:40 PM)Cyberneering Wrote: I'm stuck at the chemical puzzle, can any one give a hint on what to do?

You need to mix SO3, Trg and water in the chemical bottle/jar, which is near the gas container, just a few steps before the "classroom" doorway is.

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - DnALANGE - 11-04-2014

Lazzer... maybe spoiler it?

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Daemian - 11-05-2014

I can't pass the screwdriver part, it crashes when I enter the air ducts and loads the other level.

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - RedKnight - 11-05-2014

(11-04-2014, 10:59 PM)Lazzer Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 10:40 PM)Cyberneering Wrote: I'm stuck at the chemical puzzle, can any one give a hint on what to do?

You need to mix SO3, Trg and water in the chemical bottle/jar, which is near the gas container, just a few steps before the "classroom" doorway is.

*clap clap clap*

Now I know this already....

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Romulator - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 08:10 AM)RedKnight Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 10:59 PM)Lazzer Wrote:

*clap clap clap*

Now I know this already....

Wouldn't call it a spoiler.
Not unless you reveal something story related.
Such as the part where
Spoiler below!
Made you look.

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - DnALANGE - 11-05-2014

It IS a spoiler, it reveals a quest..
Now you co NOT have to look around the map(s) for the solution....
I see opinions are different here...

RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - Neelke - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 12:14 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: It IS a spoiler, it reveals a quest..
Now you co NOT have to look around the map(s) for the solution....
I see opinions are different here...

To be honest, DnaLANGE, you kinda have to sometimes. The lack of clues is ridiculous sometimes. I have beaten Necrologue, but the ending of it made me literally depressed and angry over how hard it was. It's a true pain at some parts.