Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[LANG] In search for a serious - STORYLINE\WRITER - member! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+---- Forum: Development Support (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-39.html)
+---- Thread: [LANG] In search for a serious - STORYLINE\WRITER - member! (/thread-29935.html)

Pages: 1 2

In search for a serious - STORYLINE\WRITER - member! - DnALANGE - 05-18-2015

Good day Everyone!!

I am (again...) making a full conversion mod! (6th mod)
It is called Enigma
The mod takes time in (20**)
So it is a MODERN STORY.
There are like 6 maps done or almost done!
I am thinking of making 15 maps max!
I already have an amazing voiceactor witch i have done a couple of maps of voiceacting already.
But, as this person suggested and asked... who will do the story, and what is the story about.....
It would be amazing to find a member who is dedicated to help me with the story.
If you are interested and have some free time now and then.
Please let me know.
This mod is big, but not very big, so prepare for a big \ medium story.

Thanks and hope to hear from anyone here!
Be free to post questions here.

DnALANGE

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Traggey - 05-18-2015

I just want to mention, do not create another team fiasco as you did last time, faults were from both sides of course and I do not wish to get into a discussion about that, just a heads up.

We don't want more drama like that around here.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Daemian - 05-18-2015

Are you including the gun and all that stuff I saw? xD

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - DnALANGE - 05-19-2015

(05-18-2015, 10:26 PM)Traggey Wrote: I just want to mention, do not create another team fiasco as you did last time, faults were from both sides of course and I do not wish to get into a discussion about that, just a heads up.

We don't want more drama like that around here.

I do agree to NEvER hope tos ee that again Traggey!
And again, iirc I was not the one who starten here on teh forums, remember??
Anyways, this is for a story, and EVERYONE who helped gets their credits!

(05-18-2015, 11:31 PM)Daemian Wrote: Are you including the gun and all that stuff I saw? xD

Still not sure, i will think of it.
The only thing is...
IT need to be 100% bug free!
There are still some small things i need to get to!
Like the flicker for if an enemy is in sight.
IF you want, you can come online on Skyoe, so we can talk more about it.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Darkfire - 05-19-2015

I might write you a story, depending on what you already have in finished levels,
whether you have a basic idea what this is about, or you have already planned the future levels.
A gameplay "line" would be enough I think.

What I need: Flexible work/mutual talk time. I'd love to be available at most times, but I simply can't, at least not until holiday.
What you get: (Probably, depends) Compelling plot. Elaborate (or simple, but effective) English with almost no grammar or spelling mistakes (I estimate that what I write is about 95% correct)

One thing to remember, if I don't come up with anything interesting, I will probably leave the project. You know, let's not force anything.

Apart from that, I'd be thrilled to work with others and I'm more kind than this post looks Wink

PS. I've seen some screenshots from "Premonition". I love the mapping, although it needs some better lightning IMO. I think I'm gonna play it when I have some time.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - DnALANGE - 05-20-2015

(05-19-2015, 07:59 PM)Darkfire Wrote: I might write you a story, depending on what you already have in finished levels,
whether you have a basic idea what this is about, or you have already planned the future levels.
A gameplay "line" would be enough I think.

What I need: Flexible work/mutual talk time. I'd love to be available at most times, but I simply can't, at least not until holiday.
What you get: (Probably, depends) Compelling plot. Elaborate (or simple, but effective) English with almost no grammar or spelling mistakes (I estimate that what I write is about 95% correct)

One thing to remember, if I don't come up with anything interesting, I will probably leave the project. You know, let's not force anything.

Apart from that, I'd be thrilled to work with others and I'm more kind than this post looks Wink

PS. I've seen some screenshots from "Premonition". I love the mapping, although it needs some better lightning IMO. I think I'm gonna play it when I have some time.

Good day Darkfire!

That sounds amazing.
Well, about the mapping i still am not sure about how much i will make (depending on how much time i have)
I already have 6-8 maps witch we can make a storyline for.

I will show you the entire mod offcourse after that you can say IF you want to cooperate with me.
I think that is a fair call.

You can add me on Skype : redmaster12345
So we can have further communications there.
Thanks you for the response, hope to hear from you.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - DnALANGE - 05-22-2015

bumpiediebump....

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Mudbill - 05-22-2015

You know not to bump like this, don't ya? Especially with little time since last reply, double post and when the thread is still at the top of the page. The only thing that achieves is make people who have already seen the thread return to it.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Darkfire - 05-22-2015

Hey. Sorry for the silence, I'm gonna be on Skype soon today.

RE: In search for a serious - STORYLINE - member! - Traggey - 05-22-2015

Don't doubepost, and don't bump if your thread is already on the front page.

Thanks.