Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: SOMA (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-55.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-56.html)
+--- Thread: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet (/thread-31372.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Googolplex - 10-19-2015

I didn't know that an U-boat has to tilt. I thought they can stay under water in straight position.
Nevertheless, there will come a bunch of shit out of one toilet when the ship flip.

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Ashtoreth - 10-19-2015

I found two images inside _supersecret.rar that show the vessel in the vertical position, one is concept art and the other one a very early screen:

concept\ms_curie_rough_01.jpg
early_screens\02_01_mscurie.jpg

We can also notice in-game that the vessel is in the vertical position, by looking up when we reach that area.

(Can this thread be moved to General Discussion? [Image: eyelashes.gif])

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Kurton - 10-20-2015

Forget the boat. I'd like to see someone find a practical explanation for these urinals.

Look at the grating.

[Image: DLXkAdp.png]

Yeah, no. I'll go in the stall before I suffer trudging around awkwardly trying to hide piss stains from all the splash-back

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Filizitas - 10-20-2015

I have so many questions.

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Chrysler - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 06:51 AM)Kurton Wrote: Forget the boat. I'd like to see someone find a practical explanation for these urinals. Look at the grating.
They are pretty rare but do exist. I suppose the grating prevents people from clogging it with toilet paper or other stuff.

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - hollowleviathan - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 06:51 AM)Kurton Wrote: Yeah, no. I'll go in the stall before I suffer trudging around awkwardly trying to hide piss stains from all the splash-back

I can only hope it's some kind of water-phobic substance invented in the next 100 years that doesn't splash. Otherwise it's simple barbaric conditions.

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Danarogon AP - 10-21-2015

[Image: Relativity-escher.jpg]

Was I really the only one noticing the connection?

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - Mudbill - 10-21-2015

Reminds me of this image
[Image: Twisted%20Turns.jpg?dl=0]

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - cantremember - 10-21-2015

All the trash floating in the middle of the rooms seems like a mistake to me though. It either should sink to the ground, or get stuck to the ceiling if it's buyant.

RE: Something is wrong with the ship wreck toilet - kojack - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 10:20 PM)cantremember Wrote: All the trash floating in the middle of the rooms seems like a mistake to me though. It either should sink to the ground, or get stuck to the ceiling if it's buyant.

Maybe it keeps getting kicked up again by disco head wandering around. Smile