Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? (/thread-3398.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Penumbraftw - 05-17-2010

Hey guys! As you could probally work out from the thread Subject. Did any of you feel sorry for Red? Tbh I laughed (not really) when i burnt him.

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Sebatiger - 05-17-2010

(05-17-2010, 06:41 PM)Penumbraftw Wrote: Hey guys! As you could probally work out from the thread Subject. Did any of you feel sorry for Red? Tbh I laughed (not really) when i burnt him.

I felt like a murderer.
I killed a man.
I KILLED A MAN!

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - TheLittleGarfield - 05-17-2010

I thought - Damn, poor Red.... Now what..?

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - NeatNit - 05-17-2010

He pretty much forced you to kill him, didn't he? I felt that he was stupid. He could finally have a chance to get out of that damned place, a chance to see another human being. And he just goes and kills himself.

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Sexbad - 05-17-2010

Spoiler below!
Cheese, he did have the Tuurngait virus and was in a great deal of pain. It prevented him of killing himself and ending the torture, so that's why he had you kill him.
I indeed felt sorry for him and knew and felt that I was doing something against my principles (in real life!) but at the same time ending his troubles.

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - nofsky - 05-18-2010

After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Penumbraftw - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 06:01 PM)nofsky Wrote: After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile
Yea The voice acting on Penumbra overture was great! The sound effects were even better.

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - MassacrMan - 05-29-2010

(05-18-2010, 06:01 PM)nofsky Wrote: After hearing that gut wrenching scream he lets out while burning to death, yeah I felt sorry for him. Extra gold star for great voice acting! Smile

Imagine how fun that must of been to record, just sitting there with a microphone in the middle of your room screaming your head off. Smile

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - Caterpillar - 06-19-2010

I felt so sorry, all the enviroment was so realistic, the burner so evil, I didn't like to push the button

RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - gruesday - 06-19-2010

I had a bit of a crush on him, so I did feel bad about him dying. Sure, he was nuts and tried to get me killed, but I like him. He was my transference-object.