Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote (/thread-3500.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Lorkas - 01-04-2011

(01-03-2011, 05:55 PM)jens Wrote: if the chemicals are all in and the substance container has been placed as well and it does not work, the only fix would probably be to replay from an earlier saved game from before you first entered the level.

The examination room was the first one I entered...Wow this sure fucking sucks.

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - hollowleviathan - 01-05-2011

There's some slight chance you can edit your inventory to have them? I have no idea if that's possible, but it's a shot in the dark.

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Bek - 01-05-2011

Hm.. to do that in cheat engine I think you'd have to have the item first........

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Lorkas - 01-05-2011

So in other words, I'm fucked?

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Bek - 01-06-2011

Looks that way. Perhaps you could look for a savegame for that level, or after that has been one? Maybe I even have one, I assume you can just copy save games into your game folder??

edit: looks like I have 3 saves for the chemical laboratory. I could email these to you or something?

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Lorkas - 01-08-2011

(01-06-2011, 08:30 AM)Bek Wrote: Looks that way. Perhaps you could look for a savegame for that level, or after that has been one? Maybe I even have one, I assume you can just copy save games into your game folder??

edit: looks like I have 3 saves for the chemical laboratory. I could email these to you or something?

Yes that would be great, you can simply attach them here on the forums.

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Bek - 01-09-2011

Ok hope this works, check the date on the files I guess. If it still doesn't work I could find out the closes save after that part of the game?

had to rar them, ask me if you need more.

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Lorkas - 01-10-2011

(01-09-2011, 03:15 AM)Bek Wrote: Ok hope this works, check the date on the files I guess. If it still doesn't work I could find out the closes save after that part of the game?

Yeah man it works! Thanks a lot.

It seems the problem was that the Sulfur either didn't appear, or it fell behind the table where I can't reach it.

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - RockMaster - 01-15-2011

(01-09-2011, 03:15 AM)Bek Wrote: Ok hope this works, check the date on the files I guess. If it still doesn't work I could find out the closes save after that part of the game?

Thanks, but are these in hard mode?

RE: Black Plague - Chemicals for Antidote - Bek - 01-15-2011

No idea Big Grin