Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 (/thread-3507.html)

Pages: 1 2

What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - tonewww - 06-16-2010

Personally im a bit miffed about it because i already have a ps3 and such but now for a really cool game i have to buy a new system. please tell me if im going a bit overboard but seriously that stuff can piss you off

This is how i feel

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - Tanshaydar - 06-16-2010

We call this "marketing strategy" and I won't buy either a new system or this game.

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - SHODANFreeman - 06-16-2010

Meh, I buy all consoles every generation entirely because I don't like missing tons and tons of exclusive games.

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - eliasfrost - 06-16-2010

I guess you have a good income then?

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - PrinceCola - 06-16-2010

Alan Wake is one of the best games ive EVER played, but dont buy an 360 only to play it. PS3 has good games 2

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - Yuhaney - 06-16-2010

It's just marketing trick.
After some time, Microsoft will release it on PC as well. Trust me.

First, they took off the money from those who have waited for the game for 6 years, and it's a must buy, no matter what. After some time, those who didn't bought the Xbox 360 for this game, they release it for PC to get money from them too.

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - SHODANFreeman - 06-16-2010

(06-16-2010, 01:21 PM)nackidno Wrote: I guess you have a good income then?

Not really, I just save up money for consoles when a new generation happens because I like being able to play all the exclusives.

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - tonewww - 06-16-2010

lol i honestly dont have a large income so yeah im not able to buy all of those next gen systems

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - SHODANFreeman - 06-17-2010

(06-16-2010, 09:34 PM)tonewww Wrote: lol i honestly dont have a large income so yeah im not able to buy all of those next gen systems

They are pretty much all able to be found for $200 or less now, which is only a little over 3 times the price of Alan Wake new. It's not that expensive.

RE: What do you think about Alan wake only for Xbox360 - Petike - 06-19-2010

(06-16-2010, 05:55 PM)Scraper Wrote: It's just marketing trick.
After some time, Microsoft will release it on PC as well. Trust me.

First, they took off the money from those who have waited for the game for 6 years, and it's a must buy, no matter what. After some time, those who didn't bought the Xbox 360 for this game, they release it for PC to get money from them too.

Exactly.