Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE (/thread-3732.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - superluser - 09-04-2010

(09-03-2010, 11:30 PM)Frontcannon Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 11:25 PM)superluser Wrote: 2.) The water monster seemed to have moved every time I died. One time, it broke through the door after I opened the portcullis.
I had that too, sometimes it disappeared completely (??).

I also had it disappear completely, but I think it just got teleported somewhere else.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - mtomato - 09-04-2010

Bug: The wall on the right side of the small hole, which you use to enter the room with the hatch, eats crates for breakfast.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - Cactus - 09-04-2010

Did no one else share my door slamming experience? I'm very curious.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - CoolKakashi - 09-04-2010

Wink In addition to all that what all Fans said, i would love it if Daniels Hand get more smooth animation in shines up! Smile It looks the the hand have small fps lags while it gets activated but after that all is smooth^^ Only a small issue.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - mtomato - 09-04-2010

(09-04-2010, 07:33 AM)Cactus Wrote: Did no one else share my door slamming experience? I'm very curious.

Didn't notice any door slamming.
I think I'll replay the demo.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - CoolKakashi - 09-04-2010

(09-03-2010, 08:52 PM)BAndrew Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 08:20 PM)mtomato Wrote: Moved my post because of "All demo discussion here"

Amazing demo,
not very bug-free though.

As the first thing I did was to glitch through wall... to my death.
spoilered for size
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesiabug.jpg]

This bug is exactly what I was talking about. It doesn't affect the gameplay much though so I don't think it is very important.

This isnt a bug! Wink I found this room and the reason why you can look all over the map is that this room doesnt have a ceiling! If you watch on the ceiling from bot you see that the graphic gets crazy, because you watch in the dark Big Grin There need to be a ceiling to close it, thats all!

PS: @all In the room where you saw the monster first time, did you get there the same expierience like me? I looked all rooms and in the room where the monster went, i screamed after the door slammed and the monster tried to break it! I rushed in the last room and the door slammed too, daniel fall onto the ground and is afraid! AWESOME that was AWESOME! Btw im now at the water part, after i screamed loud because the shrooms or blood hit me Big Grin

@cactus: I think that was the part! I got out but door slammed me to the ground in the other room!

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - pcrk2 - 09-04-2010

When you're picking up a text is there an option to turn off the voice reading it? If there is I didn't find it.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - Godamit - 09-04-2010

Aww man, this really sucks Sad

At the rate I went with the demo, the whole game will take forever to finish.

lol, not really, but you get the idea, it was rather tense during the water threat chase. 11/10 for this demo Frictional. A simple demo, but it just really worked for me, now I seriously can't wait till the 10th (I know it says 9th, but I'm assuming that's Sweden time or something, which will most likely make it into the 10th in Australia).

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - jens - 09-04-2010

It's out on the 8th, so if it says 9th (where?) that seems to be adjusted to your time already.

RE: All Amnesia demo discussion HERE - Godamit - 09-04-2010

oh, hrm, I was thinking it's the 9th (set by you guys), my mistake!
I think I just mixed some things up, because another game I'm looking forward to is coming out on the 9th.
Though, that's a good thing, less time to wait Big Grin