Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Completed game, so proud just got to tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Completed game, so proud just got to tell someone! NO SPOILERS! (/thread-3944.html)

Pages: 1 2

Completed game, so proud just got to tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - Sajber - 09-08-2010

I just got to tell you guys! I finished the game AND I managed to get the super secret password! I'm so proud!

I wanna thank Frictional games for an awesome game, best survival horror game Ive ever played, and Ive played A LOT!

Thank you again!

Best regards
Sajber

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - bblaze - 09-08-2010

Got a question for you,

Spoiler below!
How far am I into the game? I just got all the stuff to repair the elevator. Half? A third?

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - Sajber - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 06:08 PM)bblaze Wrote: Got a question for you,

Spoiler below!
How far am I into the game? I just got all the stuff to repair the elevator. Half? A third?

I would guess that you have 2/3 left or 3/4 left, aka, a lot Smile

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - penumbra 4ever - 09-08-2010

Amazing gameee

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - Sajber - 09-08-2010

(09-08-2010, 06:29 PM)penumbra 4ever Wrote: Amazing gameee

I couldn't agree more! ^^

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - MassacrMan - 09-08-2010

Good lord, did you play it all in one sitting?

(09-08-2010, 06:52 PM)MassacrMan Wrote: Good lord, did you play it all in one sitting?

I took two pee brakes and about a 30 minutes lunch break..but except that...yes I played it in one sitting! ^_^ took about 9 hours.

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - NGW - 09-08-2010

If it wasn't for need of sleep and the fact that I have work this afternoon I'd have gone for an all nighter playthrough as well last night, but..as I said, my schedule for the day does not permit it.

That said I've got a few hours under my belt, have made what I feel to be a decent amount of progress, have had a wonderful time of it, and am not deciding on what to eat before showering, getting ready for work, and playing until I have to go.

RE: Completed game, so proud got tell someone! NO SPOILERS! - MassacrMan - 09-08-2010

I'm on the water part from the demo, how far am I?

(09-08-2010, 06:59 PM)MassacrMan Wrote: I'm on the water part from the demo, how far am I?

You are not very far, you have A LOT left...A LOT! Big Grin