Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 (/thread-52921.html)

Pages: 1 2

Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - Kein - 10-19-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeO4n-qeWGg

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - TwiK999 - 10-19-2016

Not on Xbox Sad

I remember someone here saying it'll never come to consoles, yet here we are.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - Knickebein - 10-19-2016

GREAT! Not, that I'm interested in consoles, but there will be also a "remastered" or updated version of the collection for PC, especially in a box?

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - Slanderous - 10-19-2016

As much as I love Frictional Games, that trailer was abhorrent IMO.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - J.R.S.S. - 10-19-2016

That trailer (I suppose you can call it that) compared to their original trailer for Amnesia TDD was.. terrible (to be frank). Not sure why they decided to go with that, perhaps to appeal to console kiddos.

As for the actual announcement, while consoles leave a bad taste in my mouth, I can see why they would do a release for the PS4. Best of luck with it.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - Macgyverthehero - 10-19-2016

I think they were trying to show the influence that Amnesia has had on previous players and that now you can experience it too on PS4.

Spoiler below!
The trailer didn't bother me much, just wish they had Milkyways.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - 7heDubz - 10-20-2016

I personally didn't think it could have been as bad as it was.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - tedy - 10-20-2016

Please make it retail too....i prefer retail with case and media.

Will it have platinum trophies?

from US PS blog

29.99 dollars, and discount for PS+ member first couple weeks after release.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - TwiK999 - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 07:12 PM)J.R.S.S. Wrote: Not sure why they decided to go with that, perhaps to appeal to console kiddos.

*Rolls eyes

Yeah cuz everyone who owns a console is a 13 year old shrieking down a microphone. The sooner this stupid sterotype is out the window, the sooner gamers can live in harmony.

RE: Amnesia: Collection announced for PS4 - J.R.S.S. - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:12 PM)TwiK999 Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 07:12 PM)J.R.S.S. Wrote: Not sure why they decided to go with that, perhaps to appeal to console kiddos.

*Rolls eyes

Yeah cuz everyone who owns a console is a 13 year old shrieking down a microphone. The sooner this stupid sterotype is out the window, the sooner gamers can live in harmony.
By saying "kiddos", I wasn't referring to their age. I refer to their inexperience and unknown of Indie titles and different types of genres. The problem (which is slowly being fixed) is that consoles mostly are known for their AAA titles and exclusives, which usually fall in the category of FPS, RPG (Besthesda babies mostly), and the occasional Indie sidescroller. The amount of titles on PC is massive, with the number of genres extraordinary. Frictional made this trailer because it will appeal more to the console "players" then it would to PC players, since PC players are used to the FPS Horror franchise by now, while the console people are not (as much).

I have no problem with the consoles themselves (besides them holding back tech). My problem is the little exposure console players are given. Frictional shouldn't of had to make a trailer like this so console players would be more interested in buying their game, but that's how the gamer world is right now. I had hope that the Steam Machines would close that gap, but that doesn't seem to be happening.