Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Creations (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-45.html)
+--- Forum: Let's play & Live stream (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED (/thread-5638.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - xiphirx - 12-19-2010

You will need a old version of procaster to work with Amnesia correctly... Unless they fixed it.

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - SillySprites - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 01:24 AM)xiphirx Wrote: You will need a old version of procaster to work with Amnesia correctly... Unless they fixed it.

All im having is Audioissues

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - LoneWolf - 12-19-2010

hey, good thing i clicked on the thread or i would have missed it. When are you starting?

EDIT: sound is looping !?

Awlch!

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - xiphirx - 12-19-2010

Yeah, there's a "golden" version of procaster, its 10.0.124 I use it and it works fine with Amnesia Smile

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - LoneWolf - 12-19-2010

When you go into game theres just a dark screem btw. Damn so many issues with live streaming.

RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind] Livestreaming NOW! -Link inside!- - SillySprites - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 01:44 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: When you go into game theres just a dark screem btw. Damn so many issues with live streaming.

Yeah im gonna need to get the gold or WHATEVER! cuz its too dark otherwise

That might have to do with your contrast Smile

Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.

(12-19-2010, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.

I think i need to set the camera up to game mode, however i cant turn the camera on until amnesia starts and i cant minimize or my mouse will be stuck in the corner...any ideas?

(12-19-2010, 02:07 AM)SillySprites Wrote:
(12-19-2010, 02:01 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Everything looks fine but when you start up amnesia the games just a black screen with a mouse in centre Sad I'm pheonix on the chat btw.

I think i need to set the camera up to game mode, however i cant turn the camera on until amnesia starts and i cant minimize or my mouse will be stuck in the corner...any ideas?

I dont upload videos or live stream at all so im clueless. Xiphirx, seems to know though.