Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... (/thread-5976.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Fleet - 12-31-2010

I was walking up the staircase and thought it would be so cool if the walls were faintly illuminated green. I have a strong desire to get a glowstick now, which I would use to navigate around the house at night. I would probably get an electric one because I don't want to be wasteful with a one-time use chemical one.

Background info: I never found I wanted to use the flashlight. The glowstick always lighted up everything well enough, and it lasted forever.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Shev - 12-31-2010

I see these threads on every frigen game forum out there, and I hate them all equally.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Lorkas - 12-31-2010

Yes threads like these do pop up in every single game forum, but I still love them.

Whenever I see a small box I want to levitate it instead of picking it up.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Bek - 01-01-2011

when you wish you had a sawn off hand to scratch your back with.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Peanuckle - 01-01-2011

When you accidentally murder the woman you love, and try to tell the cops you thought she was a horrible alien monster trying to kill you.

For some reason, they wouldn't listen to me.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Penumbra - 01-01-2011

When you wake up every night screaming..

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Xanatos - 01-01-2011

When you, of all places, want to visit Greenland all of a sudden.

When you never leave the house without a notebook, a flashlight, a glowstick and a pickaxe for comfort.

When you feel safer in the dark than in the light.

When your night vision suddenly improves while sitting still in the shadow of a doorframe.

When you suffer symptoms of disposophobia and start hoarding loads of potentially useful items, convinced they will help you progress through life somehow.

When you never go anywhere without a padlock. And preferably a key to go with it.

When cabin fever all of a sudden looks so appealing.

When you start hearing voices and develop a malevolent split personality with suicidal tendencies.

When your best friend is named after a primary colour.

When you never want to visit another dog kennel for the rest of your life.

When you jot down a note, just in case...

When you decide to buy Amnesia: The Dark Descent simply because it was made by Frictional Games.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - Spooder Wekd - 01-02-2011

when you pay a homeless man to read red's lines to you over a walkie talkie while you sit in a sewer...

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - RawkBandMan - 01-03-2011

When you use a glowstick over a flashlight in a black out (If you liked the glowstick better) OR, You stick to a flashlight and throw your glowstick out the window (If you like the Flashlight)

When you start hearing whispears in your head....... OKAY SO I PLAYED TOO MUCH PENUMBRA!! VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE NORMAL! RIGHT? R-r-r-ight? right? right?

Ah, Hell.

RE: You know you have played too much Penumbra when... - hollowleviathan - 01-03-2011

(01-01-2011, 10:09 PM)Penumbra Wrote: When you wake up every night screaming..

When your name is Penumbra.