Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1 (/thread-6871.html)

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Tanshaydar - 06-05-2011

Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile
If anyone willing to translate, any language, please let me know. I'll contact everyone prior to release, and send them full mod to translate.

This means, anyone translates will get their hands on the game earlier Tongue

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Russ Money - 06-06-2011

(06-05-2011, 11:02 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile
If anyone willing to translate, any language, please let me know. I'll contact everyone prior to release, and send them full mod to translate.

I can do English. Wink

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Danny Boy - 06-06-2011

this i most say will be the most unique and best made custom story for ages my friend! if you ever need some help like for example: loading screen images (still don't know how to put them in-game but i do know how to make them) just say Wink

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Kelhin - 06-06-2011

Just sent you a message to colaborate in this project. Wink

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - ferryadams10 - 06-06-2011

I'll be able to do Dutch Translation!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Gunslingerjh - 06-06-2011

(06-05-2011, 11:02 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile

I can do dutch!

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Tanshaydar - 06-06-2011

Thanks a lot guys. I noted every single offer. When I finish this, I'll send it to you all Smile

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - plutomaniac - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 06:06 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Thanks a lot guys. I noted every single offer. When I finish this, I'll send it to you all Smile

take your time and make the best out of it!Big GrinWink

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Firia - 06-06-2011

This sounds awesome, and a total conversion is no small feat! It's the little things that will get in the way once all the big things are taken care of. I watched the elevator vid. You're going to have a panel for those buttons, right? So it's more than just a few knobs on a wall? And are you going to address the elevator sound? Once or twice I heard that sound, I started to cringe. After that, I recognized it as elevator_open_close.mp3 or whatever. If I had to jump in and out of an elevator in game, that kind of realization would take me straight out of the experience.

It's the little things that'll get you. Smile The devil is in the details.

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Tanshaydar - 06-07-2011

(06-06-2011, 10:34 PM)Firia Wrote: This sounds awesome, and a total conversion is no small feat! It's the little things that will get in the way once all the big things are taken care of. I watched the elevator vid. You're going to have a panel for those buttons, right? So it's more than just a few knobs on a wall? And are you going to address the elevator sound? Once or twice I heard that sound, I started to cringe. After that, I recognized it as elevator_open_close.mp3 or whatever. If I had to jump in and out of an elevator in game, that kind of realization would take me straight out of the experience.

It's the little things that'll get you. Smile The devil is in the details.

Thanks for early criticism Smile
Everything you see so far is totally W.I.P. I even had a trailer which I removed from ModDB, because everything is changed. For elevator, I just tried to introduce the mechanic. I'm still working on levels to make them more polished, more detailed, more rewarding for explorers. Everything you saw so far, videos or images, will be better in final game, promise Smile