Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1 (/thread-6871.html)

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - xiphirx - 10-17-2011

Spoiler below!

What exactly do I do after playing the piano successfully and making the screen shake? I already answered the phone. I still have three locked doors...

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Acies - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 03:21 AM)xiphirx Wrote:
Spoiler below!

What exactly do I do after playing the piano successfully and making the screen shake? I already answered the phone. I still have three locked doors...

Spoiler below!

That confused me so much that I had to open the editor. You are supposed to remove a painting in the room with the piano.

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - RawkBandMan - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 12:09 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Thanks Acies, but I am stuck again D:

Spoiler below!
I went through the thing with the weird ass infected frrom Penumbra, listened to Cry's voice, listened to Dr. S and David talk, went into the entrance of the Denver Hospital, Searched each room, found a bunch of batteries, morphine, and a wax cylinder. The only thing I can do now besides re search every room (Which I already have), and use turn the Phonograph to listen to that song. I can't figure what to do after that. Help Big Grin

Still need help here, guys. It's very confusing for me as I've searched each room and shelf and I cannot find a key our anything.

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Acies - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 04:24 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 12:09 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Thanks Acies, but I am stuck again D:

Spoiler below!
I went through the thing with the weird ass infected frrom Penumbra, listened to Cry's voice, listened to Dr. S and David talk, went into the entrance of the Denver Hospital, Searched each room, found a bunch of batteries, morphine, and a wax cylinder. The only thing I can do now besides re search every room (Which I already have), and use turn the Phonograph to listen to that song. I can't figure what to do after that. Help Big Grin

Still need help here, guys. It's very confusing for me as I've searched each room and shelf and I cannot find a key our anything.
Spoiler below!

You are supposed to play the piano in a certain order. I can't remember the exact order, but it should be in this thread at around page 45(?).
Edit: 44 - at the top by user cook.

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Brute - 10-17-2011

Erm... O.K Huh
Was that a serious answer? A troll hunter game? Big Grin

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - nightsxp - 10-17-2011

It's sooo scary =) i complete 1 level and quit D: but interesting what next xD

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Tanshaydar - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 09:36 AM)Brute Wrote: Erm... O.K Huh
Was that a serious answer? A troll hunter game? Big Grin

Actually, yeah. I got a job now and since I need to work, I just wanted to complete my term project (for school) before things get more complicated. Images are placeholders, of course I'm not gonna send the project as it is now, but a little fun will not harm Smile

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - Brute - 10-17-2011

Oh.. ok.
Then I wish you good luck with your new project. Big Grin

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - waqas12346 - 10-17-2011

I opened a FGForum Because I wanted to play Some story, But then I saw [REL] besides of your Title, I was shocked. Big Grin Now I am about to play this game. Thank you for releasing this. FINALLY!!!! Big Grin

RE: White Night - Total Conversion - RawkBandMan - 10-17-2011

I just completed this, and I just have to say. Wow.
Spoiler below!
Those custom textures and voice acting and models were fantastic. Everything about that story was fantastic. I'm going to give a shot about the story line.

You start in that weird cell, and I believe that part is all just part of the big hallucination in the dream you are having (reveals its a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream. So basically, at the beginning of the game, you are in Inception.) All those weird between level stuff happening is just a little hallucination. The story doesn't really start until you meet with Sofia the first time. She says she is to heal your mind, but at the end, she is just a pyscho, along with Grace. You think you are the crazy one, but you aren't. Grace was, that's why you kept going to the mental hospital, and either 1. You were haunted by memories and tried to forget (according to loading screens) or 2. Sofia and Grace made you forget by force. Grace turns out to be the cause of the pyscho inside Sofia. Everything is a dream, until you wake up in that Hotel thing. Then you go and read the note, and it turns out that it was a dream as well, and Sofia will do exactly what she did to Cr- I mean, Dr. Patrick Parr. Cut your head off, or somehow kill you.