Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories (/thread-7039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 03-24-2011

Hello ladys and gentlemen I am developing my first custom story called Fading Memories ^_^

"You wake up in a bloodstained bed of a castle, whit a terrible headache. You don't remenber how you got there, or who you are or why you haven't seen eny one, but you'll soon know that something obscure is hunteing you, both from your past and from the next corner. save yourself from the darkness and discover the terrifying truth about your former self. All this in the upcoming Amnesia: Fading Memories!"

Amnesia: Fading Memories will have 9 new monsters and 12 horrific chapters on witch you will have to survive and discover who is the the responsable for all that is happening in the castle, save has many people has you can! make hard decisions on what to do next, solve mind brakeing puzzles on whitch you need a very good general knowledge, read notes, diaries and be very observant to the secrets that might help you decide who has unleashed the horror that is aproching. Whitch will you be? and witch is the responsable? the horse?, the rose? or the clown?

if you want to see little pic of what i have already done download my "super alpha" in here http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-6930.html its very very smal but a Demo is comeing very soon

[Image: amnesia_fading_memories_by_danarogon-d3hjpwm.jpg]

and here is the Enhanced grunt i am currently working on
[attachment=1173]
Ok the Enhanced grunt's visual is done! and i must say... While in gameplay this guy gives me creaps O.O
[attachment=1179][attachment=1193]

more screen shots in the comments Wink

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Cryaotic - 03-24-2011

You had me at "NEW MONSTERS"

Even if they are just a retexture, it's nice to see some branching out into that certain field. Running away from the same two monsters (unless you want to count the Penumbra fellow and the water demon as well) can become a bit of a watered down experience after so many times.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. :]

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 03-25-2011

Thanks Smile this week i am realy busy so i realy can't do much for now but i can assure you that if every thing is done as i want it will be intence! and i am looking forward to do a new monster that will scare and surprise every one as much as the first time we see the water monster Wink

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Nye - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 01:22 AM)Danarogon Wrote: Thanks Smile this week i am realy busy so i realy can't do much for now but i can assure you that if every thing is done i want i will be intence! and i am looking forward to do a new monster that i am working that will scare and surprise as much as the first time we see the water monster Wink

Did you manage to get that textured grunt in-game?

I managed to slap a new texture on the grunt in the model editor like you did, but it didn't work elsewhere. I assume you would have to change the texture files etc, do you have it working in-game yet?

yep he works in amnesia Smile and it was actualy easy to do!(sorry bad english and sorry because i don't realy know what i did there but i thinks its this) i just had to copy the grunt's file (rename it also) to my custom story, open the grunt's ent file whit model editor and save it whit a new name. then i edited a bit the grunts ent file whit notpad++ to open his renamed dae (and change its location whit the new one like this:

<Mesh Filename="entities/enemy/servant_super_grunt/servant_super_grunt.dae">

because if you don't he will be as like the original) instead the old one then i edited the texture whit photoshop (you will need a dds plog in) and now he is runing at me whit is older friends ^-^ i hope it helps!

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Nye - 03-25-2011

Brilliant! Thanks a bunch! Smile

No prblem mate Wink

its fun to help a more experienced modder ^-^

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 03-27-2011

Enhanced grunt's visual is done! Wink check him up!

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Ghostflame - 03-27-2011

This one sounds unique, I'm really looking forward to its release, and by the way, the new grunt is sexy.

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 03-27-2011

Undecided...Huh...Exclamation!!! Sexy?! that thing?! OMG O.O!!! (joke)
lol
Thank for the support ^-^ it is still in a very early stage of devolopment but i hope this turns out in a epic story ^-^!