Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories (/thread-7039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Need4Power - 05-17-2011

Me too,can't wait to see the new monsters Tongue

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-21-2011

"Up and down, up and down, you'll go up and then go down..."

Ok sorry for not showing some screenies Undecided but here i am Big Grin whit some screen shots Big Grin... of the most likely scariest library i have ever seen :C

ENJOY Big Grin

[attachment=1437]
[attachment=1436]
[attachment=1435]

btw Demo comeing soon (so i would like 2 testers to see if the demo does not have bugs or some weird stuff before its realease)

Ps: if eny one knows how to take that poll out this page i would be very happy indeed...

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - RawkBandMan - 05-21-2011

(05-21-2011, 12:32 AM)Danarogon Wrote: "Up and down, up and down, you'll go up and then go down..."

Ok sorry for not showing some screenies Undecided but here i am Big Grin whit some screen shots Big Grin... of the most likely scariest library i have ever seen :C

ENJOY Big Grin

btw Demo comeing soon (so i would like 2 testers to see if the demo does not have bugs or some weird stuff before its realease)

Ps: if eny one knows how to take that poll out this page i would be very happy indeed...

A Demo Coming soon...

ASAKSGADASJASGJAKHAGJKSAHSAHOLYSHATHOLYSHAT IM SO PUMPED!

RE: Screen shots and 1 more tester needed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Need4Power - 05-22-2011

The new monsters will be in the demo? Big Grin

RE: Screen shots and 1 more tester needed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-22-2011

(05-22-2011, 02:08 PM)Need4Power Wrote: The new monsters will be in the demo? Big Grin

the Enhanced grunt might be in there but right now he haves some bugs that i have to fix :/

RE: Screen shots and 1 more tester needed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Simpanra - 05-23-2011

I will test it for you =D Remember i offered a while ago now that if you needed testers i would be here ^_^

Hope you accept my offer,

Edd,

RE: Screen shots and 1 more tester needed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - skypeskype - 05-23-2011

Do you still need a tester ? PM me if you do Big Grin. Also, ask Cry if he could do it, HES THE BEAST.

RE: Screen shots and 1 more tester needed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-23-2011

@skypeskype

i'd prefer to him to play the final demo then the test one Wink that guy would mock me if he just sees a hole in the floor hahahaha Big Grin

but why not? you could be the last tester Big Grin

wend the demo is done i'll send you and the other testers the test demo Big Grin

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - palistov - 05-23-2011

I like your enhanced grunt's color and features rather than the default one Smile

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 05-23-2011

May I give it a shot as well? Big Grin Or do I have to w8 until the demo is actually released? xP Since I will be recording all bugs (if there are any) will be caught on tape Angel ^^