Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories (/thread-7039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-23-2011

(05-23-2011, 09:10 PM)DannieWest Wrote: May I give it a shot as well? Big Grin Or do I have to w8 until the demo is actually released? xP Since I will be recording all bugs (if there are any) will be caught on tape Angel ^^

well right now i have all the testers i needed and i totaly don't want eny kind of bug, glitch or simply bad enemy Ai has you have seen in the alpha (lol) to be caught on tape :/ so sorry... but i think it would be better if "walkthroughers" play the final version of the demo then: playing the test version of it and find something odd that will embarassing for me, or playing the test version whithout recording and then play the final version and know what scares will happen... not good for walkthroughs because people usualy only see amnesia custom stories for two reasons: 1 because they don't know what to do or 2 becuase they what to laugh at someone's scares... so sorry mate :/

but still has i said in 4/3 weeks it will be out for all!

i hope you understand Sad

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Tenno - 05-24-2011

I am really looking forward to this, the enhanced grunt looks scary as hell and the alternative endings should be very interesting. Hope that the demo is released soon Smile

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 05-24-2011

(05-23-2011, 09:56 PM)Danarogon Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 09:10 PM)DannieWest Wrote: May I give it a shot as well? :D Or do I have to w8 until the demo is actually released? xP Since I will be recording all bugs (if there are any) will be caught on tape :angel: ^^

well right now i have all the testers i needed and i totaly don't want eny kind of bug, glitch or simply bad enemy Ai has you have seen in the alpha (lol) to be caught on tape :/ so sorry... but i think it would be better if "walkthroughers" play the final version of the demo then: playing the test version of it and find something odd that will embarassing for me, or playing the test version whithout recording and then play the final version and know what scares will happen... not good for walkthroughs because people usualy only see amnesia custom stories for two reasons: 1 because they don't know what to do or 2 becuase they what to laugh at someone's scares... so sorry mate :/

but still has i said in 4/3 weeks it will be out for all!

i hope you understand :(

Aww, okay :( Yea dw bout it :p Just thought since you like my video of the super aplha ^^ (As for the video, I wouldn't put it up on youtube, just send it over to you, maybe misunderstood that part xD)
But fair enough, I'll w8 like everyone else, and I will w8 with great excitement :D

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-24-2011

Quote:Aww, okay Sad Yea dw bout it :p Just thought since you like my video of the super aplha ^^ (As for the video, I wouldn't put it up on youtube, just send it over to you, maybe misunderstood that part xD)
But fair enough, I'll w8 like everyone else, and I will w8 with great excitement Big Grin

thank you
well see later wend you make a walktrough of it

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Googolplex - 05-24-2011

I wanted to see a female monster with long black hairs.
http://www.ransomesque.com/storage/Kayako_Saeki_in_The_Grudge_2.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1275320354524

(05-24-2011, 07:46 PM)Googolplex Wrote: I wanted to see a female monster with long black hairs.
http://www.ransomesque.com/storage/Kayako_Saeki_in_The_Grudge_2.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1275320354524

sorry can't make that Sad though i would love to...
(for now) i can only make retexture of monsters (make the grunt be completely blue for example) so sorry Sad

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 05-24-2011

That's kind of being made if you check the thread "Hermoors Models", maybe you can give him some extra hints about how she should be made? Smile

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - betafotball - 05-24-2011

I am sorry but were there anything special in the alpha? Do other people get to see the new grunt apperance because nothing special happend to me.
Had a nice chat with my self when a normal grunt broke down a door and was very rude.

(05-24-2011, 08:40 PM)DannieWest Wrote: That's kind of being made if you check the thread "Hermoors Models", maybe you can give him some extra hints about how she should be made? Smile

already did that Wink
(05-24-2011, 09:22 PM)betafotball Wrote: I am sorry but were there anything special in the alpha? Do other people get to see the new grunt apperance because nothing special happend to me.
Had a nice chat with my self when a normal grunt broke down a door and was very rude.

lol no the alpha is just a "normal" map...so no no new monsters there Sad... but the demo... might be a other story Wink

RE: added some more info [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 05-26-2011

How's it coming along? Big Grin