Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories (/thread-7039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: added some more info [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-26-2011

(05-26-2011, 09:22 PM)DannieWest Wrote: How's it coming along? Big Grin

Right now i was doing a new part for the demo... but it is takeing some time to do because of my last works of the year... but good ideas are comeing Big Grin

RE: added some more info [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - DannieWest - 05-26-2011

Alright ^^ Gl with the work Tongue Sounds good Wink

RE: added some more info [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-26-2011

(05-26-2011, 10:25 PM)DannieWest Wrote: Alright ^^ Gl with the work Tongue Sounds good Wink

thanks Big Grin

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-27-2011

hey guys do you think i should make a trailer before the demo realease Tongue?
or you rather me work more on the demo?

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Dark Knight - 05-27-2011

(05-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Danarogon Wrote: hey guys do you think i should make a trailer before the demo realease Tongue?

work on demo, imhoSmile

RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-28-2011

(05-27-2011, 09:08 PM)Dark Knight Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Danarogon Wrote: hey guys do you think i should make a trailer before the demo realease Tongue?

work on demo, imhoSmile

ok Tongue

RE: last info to be revealed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-28-2011

Added the last info i will reveal about the story/gameplay of my custom story... 9! YES 9 new monsters will be included in the story!!! each of them will have their hown horrrific suprises for you guys Wink

RE: last info to be revealed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - RawkBandMan - 05-28-2011

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M IN PARADISE! 9 NEW MONSTERS! Wow. I am freaking impressed.

[clap clap clap]

Very Very well done.

RE: last info to be revealed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Kyle - 05-29-2011

(05-28-2011, 09:26 PM)Danarogon Wrote: Added the last info i will reveal about the story/gameplay of my custom story... 9! YES 9 new monsters will be included in the story!!! each of them will have their hown horrrific suprises for you guys Wink

It better be new-looking monsters with new sounds and different animations! Just kidding, just having 9 monsters looking barely different to each other would be fine for me already! Big Grin

RE: last info to be revealed [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories - Danny Boy - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 12:10 AM)Kyle Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 09:26 PM)Danarogon Wrote: Added the last info i will reveal about the story/gameplay of my custom story... 9! YES 9 new monsters will be included in the story!!! each of them will have their hown horrrific suprises for you guys Wink

It better be new-looking monsters with new sounds and different animations! Just kidding, just having 9 monsters looking barely different to each other would be fine for me already! Big Grin

one of them might be a entirely new monster Wink but it is still in progress... i need some one to animate him...