Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic (/thread-7561.html)

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - nkmol - 05-17-2011

Well i didnt know what to do and know i passed some things. I didn'nt used THE ladder and didnt found the item to play that music box. I've finishes it under 15mins :p

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Googolplex - 05-17-2011

Can anyone say, how to save or load in Justine?

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - bobbo - 05-17-2011

(05-17-2011, 09:21 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Can anyone say, how to save or load in Justine?

It's impossible, hence that one message when you start it. It says something similar to: "Death is final - nothing will be saved."

edit: But Simpanra posted a custom-story-version of it over in the showcase in which apparently you can save like in any other custom story.

I'm done now, but I needed a walkthrough for saving the first guy. However, unlike that walkthrough mentioned, in the end it doesn't say anything about my performance - does it give you the results only in the Steam version?

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Tanshaydar - 05-17-2011

The End
You were good, but far from perfect...

Something like this didn't show up? Because I played it today for -like- 10 minutes and in the end I saw this.

If you are playing custom story version, then you can't see the message above though.

Nope, it was the "real" version and it just showed "The End". Maybe not showing the far-from-perfect-message when you've saved everyone is actually the way the game tell's you that you did alright? I'll try some other time what it says when I kill one and move on.

RE: Justine DLC (no-steam) - Tanshaydar - 05-17-2011

Saving everyone is not enough, you have to find all the notes and the cylinder in the game.

(05-17-2011, 10:19 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Saving everyone is not enough, you have to find all the notes and the cylinder in the game.

I know, it was just an example.

RE: Brainstorming here, I think theres a way to get Justine early for non steam - hollowleviathan - 05-17-2011

No need to delete it, just wait for it to fade into antiquity. Should only take 2-3 days, good as gone.

What's the purpose of the lattern in Justine? - plutomaniac - 05-18-2011

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!

Seriously, what is the purpose of the lattern in Justine? I never used it. It is just there to open the first door and start the dlc.

RE: What's the purpose of the lattern in Justine? - bobbo - 05-18-2011

Yep, I guess this shall only keep you wondering where the oil might be through the story. But I find the maps much brighter than in the stock game so the lamp's not really needed.