Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic (/thread-7561.html)

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Statyk - 10-07-2012

That's why I said in my opinion =P

Prison Cells: 4 I was pretty sure I could be safe if I hid in the cell
Narrow Tunnels: 6 Though the ceiling vent event was scripted, I was nervous for a bit. Then I realized nothing could really get me.
Library: 2 Not much to be scared of in there. I was too focused on the puzzle!
Potato Room: 7 I was too nervous to move. The music near the level door made me scared the most.
Sewers: 9 I was panicking like crazy. I died maybe 4 times by the one patrolling suitor. I eventually looked up a tutorial to pass him after that. I'M SORRY.
Dark Narrow Corridor: 5 Scary, but not too scary. With my speed, I had a feeling no one was going to come after me.

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - rndmnwierd - 10-08-2012

Finally beat Justine, so now I can post here.

Prison Cells: 4 I was expecting the Suitor when you enter that one cell, but I was not expecting him to be around the corner near the broken ladder.

Narrow Tunnels: 3 I freaked out at first, but then nothing happened, so I was like 'meh'

Library: 2 The door banging was a little creepy, but it was mostly puzzle focus there.

Potato Room: 5 It took me forever to realize that looking at the Suitor wouldn't alert him to you, so I squeezed myself back in this little corner for a good ten minutes the first time I played. Other than that, he was pretty easy to get past... Then came the chase music at the end O.O!

Sewers: 10 It literally took me 8 tries to get passed him, I had to look up tips to realize you could close the door and even then I was still panicking too much to get some of the doors to close or open. Definitely the highlight of the game.

Corridor and Final Room: 8 I was freaking out the whole time, thinking that I was going to have to start all over again, but then, yeah.

Feels so good to have finally beaten it!

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Robby - 10-08-2012

Well, when I played it:
Prison Cells: 2 (quite felt like something was about to pop up)
Narrow Tunnels: 1 (didn't catch me)
Library: 1 (too much puzzle focus)
Potato Room: 3 (got me a little scared, but nothing too bad)
Sewers: 5.5 (It was quite scary, but the running and all that made me enjoy the experience)
Corridor And Final Room: 4 in Corridor, 6 in Final Room.

It had some scares, but it wasn't as scary as Amnesia, which sparked me to at least 8.75 once.

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Adny - 10-13-2012

(10-13-2012, 07:27 AM)Jasonee Wrote: I have watched too much movies but in this year could not watch because I
am a little bit busy. The last movie I watched is X-man.

psst... hey... I think you meant to post here: [url]http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18711.html[/url]

Or you're just spamming, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt!

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - maarten12100 - 10-19-2012

Prison Cells. 7

Oh it left time for me to explore *accidentally rings the bell* GAWD leave me alone.

Narrow Tunnels. 3

Not that scary as it was behind me all the times I played running so hard kinda reminded me of slender though.

Library: 2
Extremely relaxed setting nice dia projector for watching my own slides, killed the priest but well I'm a bad girl ain't I.

Potato Room: 8

Threw the potatoes to distract that motherfucker then ran in an attempt to find the exit desperately looking I was walking everywhere but getting nowhere.
I found a door it was the wrong one.
I actually died there and had to start over multiple times 3 time I found the right door though.

Sewers. 6

I failed this so much.
As I though I would be safe after closing the door.
It was still there and there was another door.
But how come that thing is so rapid in water I mean there is a wheel around his neck and I'm a young woman which is in torturing good condition.

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Piacesi - 10-25-2012

Cool justine you can go to me and i save you Big Grin rock sad but troll Cool

Prison cells = 7

I dont know where i are at the beginning. I hear scariest sounds and later i see a new monster and the horror scene to i can open the ladders...

Narrow tunnels = 9

The tunnels, shit this part, in all scary moans i look behind me, the shit ilumination and the tight tunnel. ahh!!!

Library = 3 (if you kill the men = 5)

Everything seems cool untill I killed a man, I was getting really nervous what's gonna happen.

Potato Room = 100

shit the monster. shit the dark. mhhnnnnn!!! AHHH IS Behind me!!! FOCK RUNN!!!

sewers = 9

I don't like being chased, especially when they are trying to eat you!

Bonus:

Amnesia the dark descent = 9,5

The dark, the monsters, the wather, the big fock meats in the walls, the sounds, the momentos, the letters, the events ... welldonnnn frictional you creat a nice big ever scariest game of all moments.

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Thinker - 10-26-2012

(05-23-2011, 09:20 PM)Sikologus Wrote: Cells = 3
Narrow Tunnels = 5
Library = 7
Potato Room = 9
Sewer = 7

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Dutton - 10-26-2012

Worst part that give me a huge chock for me was the libary where suddently someone knocks on the barricaded door.... man..

RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter - Alex Ros - 10-29-2012

From the very beginning it was clear that Justine is not about classical horror and more some kind of an experiment with the depth of player involvement into a game world. When I realized that my mistakes or victories directly impact on the helpless characters, on their life or death, I became very cautious in my decisions. And that's what was scary! I didn't expect that my decisions as a player could be so critically important. That was real panic, am I just killed a man?!?

[Justine] La rose et l'abeille - Larai - 12-08-2012

Hello!

I was wondering how the song la rose et l'abeille (the song mentioned in the newspaper article in Amnesia:Justine) sounds like? I googled it, but I couldn't really find much information, except for the fact the song exists. Wink

There's also a video on Youtube, but as far as I understand the comments (some of them are in French) it's another song. Any ideas where I could find it?