Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Penumbra: Overture - Text Walkthrough - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Penumbra: Overture - Text Walkthrough (/thread-859.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Thaliur - 04-16-2007

The GameFAQs walkthrough is very elaborate, and the maps are great work, but I think it gives too much away.

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Willbreaker - 04-18-2007

Thaliur Wrote:The GameFAQs walkthrough is very elaborate, and the maps are great work, but I think it gives too much away.

Haha, what's the point of a walkthrough, Thaliur? In my oppinion it is to give away much.

Too much you say.. what is too much?

/Breaker

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Thaliur - 04-18-2007

Well, I just thought a walkthrough for a game like Penumbra, which lives from tension, shouldn't lessen that by telling everything that happens

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Willbreaker - 04-18-2007

I dunno man, I think that if you read a walkthrough you should expect it to spoil things like that.

If not, I think Pick-axe's guide is the best for you.

/Breaker

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - pikacz - 05-12-2007

Pick-axe, hehe Smile
this topic's got over 5k views, nice Wink

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Roboman20000 - 06-10-2007

pikacz Wrote:
Spoiler below!
...Now there’s a part where you must run like wind. If you go down a big rock will start rolling after you, so just run!...

About this part...

Spoiler below!
About half way down the tunnel is a wooden bridge. If You run across the bridge then turn around and break the bridge with you axe/hammer the rock will fall in the hole and you will be safe.

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Yuhaney - 07-06-2007

My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Thaliur - 07-09-2007

Scraper Wrote:My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile
You could download the reformatted version I created (it's attached to my first post in this thread).
It's the same content, subdivided into chapters and subsection, with titles for each puzzle, so you can easily find out where you are.

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - Yuhaney - 07-09-2007

Thaliur Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile
You could download the reformatted version I created (it's attached to my first post in this thread).
It's the same content, subdivided into chapters and subsection, with titles for each puzzle, so you can easily find out where you are.

Thanks for the hint, but I was thinking others, not myself. 'Cause I've already finished the game. Smile

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!) - pikacz - 10-15-2007

woo woo, this thread was made important Smile i haven't been around for a while, but only yesterday penumbra fell into my memory and i'm gonna play it for the fourth time Wink regards