Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Envy the Dead - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Envy the Dead (/thread-8752.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Infected+Dog from Penumbra to Amnesia (Unbirth - EtD) - Patacorow - 07-22-2011

Sure, I'll upload it. I've also changed the music so it's included.

This is probably not the final version since there are a lot of things to change, such as the eyes or the terror music that needs to be muted for the dog.

Download

Alternate mirror

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - hkkomiltinn - 07-25-2011

will the player find a radio? so there might radio scare events? and transmissions?

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - plutomaniac - 07-25-2011

Yes, why not? I have a radio model and the scripting\voicing will be done later.

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - hkkomiltinn - 07-26-2011

and what about commentary?

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - plutomaniac - 07-26-2011

Thats far away from now. Maybe yes, maybe no. I'll see...

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - Cryaotic - 07-26-2011

You know, I just realized I've never posted on this thread yet.

I am looking forward to this'ne good sir! Even though the name is a really incredibly disturbing fetish, it is definitely on my watch list and can't wait until its completion.

Good luck in development!

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - Ghostflame - 07-27-2011

(07-26-2011, 06:18 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: You know, I just realized I've never posted on this thread yet.

I am looking forward to this'ne good sir! Even though the name is a really incredibly disturbing fetish, it is definitely on my watch list and can't wait until its completion.

Good luck in development!

Seconded.

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - sjr12 - 07-27-2011

I believe I voted this custom story for most potential, as what I've seen so far from screenies and spoken plans toward the whole thing really has me excited for its completion.

RE: Unbirth - Envy the Dead - plutomaniac - 07-27-2011

All three of you, thank you very much for your words and votes. I didn't know this fetish group before so probably I will change the name of the mod to Envy the Dead only. This group's name is Unbirth only, right?

Custom lamp entities problem - plutomaniac - 08-08-2011

Hi guys,

I am trying to convert lamps from Penumbra to Amnesia. So far I imported the mesh dae, created a new Amnesia-friendly entity file, added billboard, light halo (also converted from penumbra for this specific lamp) and edited entity settings so that it acts as a lamp. However, at the level editor I cannot see a preview of the entity and when I select it I cannot move it inside my map once placed somewhere. I cannot click it, those red,green,blue axis arrows do not appear so that I can move it. What am I doing wrong?

So far I have not added lamps to the second map of Unbirth and the third one which is still at the beginning because of that issue. Can someone help?