Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Secret areas - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Secret areas (/thread-957.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Secret areas - Snap_shot - 06-05-2007

WindexGlow Wrote:Actually, it is. I'm not going to say what is in one of the rooms, but it definetly part of the story line for later episodes.

Awww.. Come on tell us Big Grin

RE: Secret areas - Eragon - 06-05-2007

PLEASE!!! Tell us with the spoiler thing.

RE: Secret areas - WindexGlow - 06-05-2007

It was difficult to find, if you want to find it, find it yourself. Sorry =[ (It may or may not involve a person you almost met in episode 1 )

RE: Secret areas - Captain Ventris - 06-06-2007

Umm, pm me what the part of the storyline is, lol. I'm too scared to go back in there.

RE: Secret areas - MarcusStuhr - 06-13-2007

I found one of the hidden rooms near the whisper-door: nothing but a bloody floor. Still looking for the others with no luck.

I think I found the door with the super secret... still not sure how to open it. I just want to know the spoiler, darnit!

RE: Secret areas - uqahs - 06-13-2007

Whisper-door? What location do you mean?

RE: Secret areas - MarcusStuhr - 06-13-2007

"whisper-door": The door in the storage room with noises behind it (later it is opened and you find the person inside was killed. You find the tongue/dead spider through this area). This isn't an important door though, although there is a room nearby that seems to merely house a bloody floor of no importance.

RE: Secret areas - Yuhaney - 06-13-2007

MarcusStuhr Wrote:"whisper-door": The door in the storage room with noises behind it (later it is opened and you find the person inside was killed. You find the tongue/dead spider through this area).

Just wondering that does the guy in the room say something when you listen him through the door? I think that he said in one place: "Who's there..?"
Has someone else noticed this?

RE: Secret areas - uqahs - 06-13-2007

Well, I checked all that area, and I didn't find any hidden doors. When you enter the storage room, on the right there is a room with a bloody floor, and a hole in the wall (you mean that room?).

RE: Secret areas - Yuhaney - 06-13-2007

It's not hidden. It's closed when you come first time into Storage Room. There are boots on the floor and someone is whispering behind the door.
Spoiler below!
There is also one saving place and that hatch that goes to under the whole storage room. You see Spider first time there and after you come back from that cave, something kills that guy and drags it into that hole in wall...

Just thinkin'...
Spoiler below!
...that what is the thing that drags the guy into that whole? It's not Spider 'cause Spiders don't keep that sort of sounds in this game, and Dogs don't go into that sort of holes or even make them...