Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: Dark Room - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Amnesia: Dark Room (/thread-9618.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Ineedhelp - 04-23-2012

Okay so I want to play this, but it won't show up. I put it in custom_stories under redist. Yet when I launch the game disc it says I have no custom stories.

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Mr.Amnesia - 04-29-2012

why is this thread still dying come on stop dying and start living. =D

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Kman - 04-29-2012

Because there's nothing left to post about aside from the occasional "LOLZ DIS CUSTOM STORIE WAS AAAAAAAWESOME HERS MAH PLAYTHROUGH".

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 07:30 AM)kman Wrote: Because there's nothing left to post about aside from the occasional "LOLZ DIS CUSTOM STORIE WAS AAAAAAAWESOME HERS MAH PLAYTHROUGH".
And the possible even "HOW DO I DWNLAOD DIS MAP? IT ARENT WORKIN!"

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Kman - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 07:55 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 07:30 AM)kman Wrote: Because there's nothing left to post about aside from the occasional "LOLZ DIS CUSTOM STORIE WAS AAAAAAAWESOME HERS MAH PLAYTHROUGH".
And then Danarogan's like "FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHER IN THE BUTT GO BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING FUCK FACE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK XKJFGHSDIUFGHSDIUGJODZFHGSIDUGH".

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 08:27 AM)kman Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 07:55 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote:
And then Danarogan's like "FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHER IN THE BUTT GO BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING FUCK FACE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK XKJFGHSDIUFGHSDIUGJODZFHGSIDUGH".
But it is justified (in a sense...), because he put how to download it and still people can't download it. I personally got annoyed from it... But ya.

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - SAMMYSAN - 05-14-2012

I'm having a little problem here.
I bought the retail version for windows, downloaded the expansion pack, and put the dark room file in my custom stories, and nothing is working. i mean I can play it, but nothing's happening. I even tried going through tutorials, but they're only with steam. The readme file doesn't explain much either. HELP!

P.S. Sorry for sounding like a n00b here... That is... If I am...

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Statyk - 05-15-2012

(05-14-2012, 11:23 PM)SAMMYSAN Wrote: I'm having a little problem here.
I bought the retail version for windows, downloaded the expansion pack, and put the dark room file in my custom stories, and nothing is working. i mean I can play it, but nothing's happening. I even tried going through tutorials, but they're only with steam. The readme file doesn't explain much either. HELP!

P.S. Sorry for sounding like a n00b here... That is... If I am...
What do you mean "nothing is working"?

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - DearUncleHermit - 05-15-2012

Hello, I'm using a retail version of Amnesia. I have already applied the Justine update, allowing me to see the new items. However, the monsters do not appear and this caused me to be stuck in the Nyan Cat room. Is there any suggestions on how do I fix this? I placed the files in the correct folders. I'm wondering if I have placed some files in the wrong way?

RE: Amnesia: Dark Room - Statyk - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 12:41 AM)DearUncleHermit Wrote: Hello, I'm using a retail version of Amnesia. I have already applied the Justine update, allowing me to see the new items. However, the monsters do not appear and this caused me to be stuck in the Nyan Cat room. Is there any suggestions on how do I fix this? I placed the files in the correct folders. I'm wondering if I have placed some files in the wrong way?
If you do not see the projector, then you have either not installed it correctly, or you should completely restart the campaign. If you're playing from a save made before installing the expansion, the map will remain as it was.