Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a question ! Amnesia CS!
BesTCracK Offline

Threads: 14
I got a question ! Amnesia CS!

Hello I wanna ask , how to do that crowbar will stick to the door and you have to open it by the hand by pushing it ? I just can do that the crowbar will pop to the door like key and will unlock it but I want to do it with the crowbar and pushing it ... Thanks Smile
12-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Find
hoppem Offline

Threads: 13
RE: I got a question ! Amnesia CS!

(12-16-2011, 06:57 PM)BesTCracK Wrote: Hello I wanna ask , how to do that crowbar will stick to the door and you have to open it by the hand by pushing it ? I just can do that the crowbar will pop to the door like key and will unlock it but I want to do it with the crowbar and pushing it ... Thanks Smile
its pretty tricky...basically make an inactive Crowbar joint on the door and when you use the normal crowbar make that active and then test it to see how far the crowbar joint moves to the right, then put a small script area right there then make the script ;when Crowbar Joint collides with script area (i chose to just shatter the door)set door health 0 ;you also might want to create an inactive crowbar broken so when the door breaks set crowbar joint inactive and set crowbar broken active

hope i explained it well Smile

and if you need more help just look at the hps file for daniels room in the main story Big Grin

12-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Find
BesTCracK Offline

Threads: 14
RE: I got a question ! Amnesia CS!

Thanks alot man , I got it working Big Grin Thanks Smile)
12-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Find