Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a team for a total conversion!
Wrathborn771 Offline

Threads: 10
Thumbs Up  Looking for a team for a total conversion!

Hey,
My name's Jonathan, I've been working on a total conversion for the past month or so.
I really enjoy mapping and story-writing, but I can't really understand scripting....

I haven't come far into the total conversion, I've only set up the basics for it: set up the total conversion, created the first map and started on the second one, scripted some scares and such for the first map, I wrote some letters and set up some key-puzzles, imported a flashlight, batteries, painkillers and medical alkohol. I've also contacted a very talented musician on YouTube and he has sent me some of his music-tracks to use for the mod.

If you want to team up as a scripter, please, feel free to contact me at jonathan.nyman98@gmail.com or post on this thread. Smile

Edit:
I've also found someone who does the story with me, so we're 2 in this project now.

-Jonathan
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012, 10:19 AM by Wrathborn771.)
07-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Find
DaBrain75 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Looking for a team for a total conversion!

Is scripting all you need?
07-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Find
Wrathborn771 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Looking for a team for a total conversion!

(07-13-2012, 02:06 PM)DaBrain75 Wrote: Is scripting all you need?
I found a scripter and I set status (Solved) on this thread, so I don't need a scripter anymore, thanks anyways. Smile
07-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Find