Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amabel? (spoiler + analysis)
Skandis Offline

Threads: 5
Amabel? (spoiler + analysis)

So Clarence tweaks Phillip's vision a bit, so Amabel is viewed as an infected.
Or did it?

First, Amabel actually ATTACKS Phillip and can even kill him, unless you kill her first.

Secondly, no unrestrained corpse of an infected is ever found. Yes, there are a few dead infected on surgical tables, but there are no loose bodies around the halls - EVER!

Either Clarence hides his ability to let fictual things do damage to Phillip (the dog, the spider) or he just doesn't have it. Suicide is against the rules.

So HOW exactly, is Amabel turned into an infected?
04-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amabel? (spoiler + analysis)

Yeah, thats a fluke in the story line. Just like the tape recoder earlyer in the game, why would the zombie take the tape out of the recoder and put it into the locker after he killed the guy?
04-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Penumbra Wrote:Just like the tape recoder earlyer in the game, why would the zombie take the tape out of the recoder and put it into the locker after he killed the guy?

I was wondering this too!

04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Website Find
Penumbra Offline

Yeah, not to menchon the other fluke of the scientist leaving full boxes of Tasty Flakes laying around. I mean, how could someone just waist such a good cerial? Then again, I guess that could be how Red stayed alive for so long.
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Find
NemaN Offline

Threads: 2

There is also this one, one of the document says something about a thief stealing stuff and sabotaging the operations and then it says that it might be miner Tom Redwood and that maybe he is alive .
If Red was so desperate to get out why hasn't he asked for their help if he already made contacts with them ?

04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Find
Skandis Offline

NemaN Wrote:There is also this one, one of the document says something about a thief stealing stuff and sabotaging the operations and then it says that it might be miner Tom Redwood and that maybe he is alive .
If Red was so desperate to get out why hasn't he asked for their help if he already made contacts with them ?
That's explained in overture, where Red plays a large role.
04-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Find
NemaN Offline

i've played overture long time ago i doubt that i would forget that..........or maybe i did
could u refresh my memory please

04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Find
Skandis Offline

Tom Redwood, aka Red

Spoiler below!
Maintains a constant radio contact with you in Overture, where he also gives you hints on how you should progress. Mainly because he is infected and wants to die, but the infection won't let him.
Heck, you even end Overture by burning Red in an incinerator.
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Find
NemaN Offline

Skandis Wrote:Tom Redwood, aka Red

Spoiler below!
Maintains a constant radio contact with you in Overture, where he also gives you hints on how you should progress. Mainly because he is infected and wants to die, but the infection won't let him.
Heck, you even end Overture by burning Red in an incinerator.
i know all that
well call me Hillary and make me run for the president of the usa but i dont know why didn't he just walk up to them and say ''here i am people save me''

04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Because like it said in that training video, they'd make him eat his personal syonide capsal. ( that was before he wanted to die.)
04-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Find