Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
summit Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(09-07-2013, 04:44 PM)Ossie Wrote: Haha - love it. Big Grin

BTW, on another matter - was there ever the possibility of making the various piano's keys operational in AAMFP? Would be nice, just for fun, to be able to tinkle those ivories and make the right notes. Smile
First game, piano's keys was pretty small. If there will be an option like that, you won't even know which key that you are pushing.

BTW, it is a good idea.
09-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

Threads: 0

(09-07-2013, 02:11 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: This one is quite funny, she is on edge playing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCNSe1-3...r_embedded

MangaMinx <3
09-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Find
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2

Warning folks - stay well clear of the steam community page. People are uploading screenshots like there's no tomorrow.

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
09-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

(09-07-2013, 09:37 AM)Ossie Wrote: Today's part of the machine from TCR's twitter is:

Day 5: Genital Parasol Extrusion Sprocket. "Because cleanliness is next to godliness".

I think I know what this is, because I know of its use in real life. Imagine a long, thin device much like a cocktail umbrella. It's thin and narrow until you open it up. Now it's a thin and narrow pole with a backward-slanting disc splayed open at one end.

Now imagine your penis-pipe is in need of some internal cleaning. Slide the device up the willy-hole while it's in its collapsed state, then when it's inside open it out so the "umbrella" splays open, pressing its edges into the internal wall of the love-tube. Now drag it back out again.

They use that for humans...I imagine the 19th century slaughterhouse version is much less accommodating.
09-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Find
blueberry Away

Threads: 11

(09-07-2013, 09:28 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: Warning folks - stay well clear of the steam community page. People are uploading screenshots like there's no tomorrow.

*Sings Kyrie eleison*

[Image: 80912c88643a023617c8c4165f3dad77.png] Gimme a sex~

- Some twat 2014
09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

(09-07-2013, 09:28 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: Warning folks - stay well clear of the steam community page. People are uploading screenshots like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks for the warning, much appreciated.
09-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

The Screenshots don't contain a lot of spoilers, they even reference Brennenburg in one of them.

The International Narcotics Traffic
09-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Find
cantplayamfpuntil20thfml Offline

Threads: 0

(09-08-2013, 03:20 AM)russian sky Wrote: The Screenshots don't contain a lot of spoilers, they even reference Brennenburg in one of them.

I'm the kinda of guy who doesn't mind bits of the text leaking through but definitely could've gone without having seen
Spoiler below!
Edwin and Enoch auditioning for the roles of the twins in The Shining.

The Brennenburg thing is pretty neat but I'm concerned how well, if at all, the old theme of vitae, and its methods of production, will tie in with the new theme of heart-extraction and it being like some sort of spiritual Oxyclean.

(09-07-2013, 09:43 PM)Paddy Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 09:37 AM)Ossie Wrote: Today's part of the machine from TCR's twitter is:

Day 5: Genital Parasol Extrusion Sprocket. "Because cleanliness is next to godliness".

I think I know what this is, because I know of its use in real life. Imagine a long, thin device much like a cocktail umbrella. It's thin and narrow until you open it up. Now it's a thin and narrow pole with a backward-slanting disc splayed open at one end.

Now imagine your penis-pipe is in need of some internal cleaning. Slide the device up the willy-hole while it's in its collapsed state, then when it's inside open it out so the "umbrella" splays open, pressing its edges into the internal wall of the love-tube. Now drag it back out again.

They use that for humans...I imagine the 19th century slaughterhouse version is much less accommodating.

what the fuck.
09-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

(09-08-2013, 05:54 AM)cantplayamfpuntil20thfml Wrote: I'm the kinda of guy who doesn't mind bits of the text leaking through but definitely could've gone without having seen
Spoiler below!
Edwin and Enoch auditioning for the roles of the twins in The Shining.

The Brennenburg thing is pretty neat but I'm concerned how well, if at all, the old theme of vitae, and its methods of production, will tie in with the new theme of heart-extraction and it being like some sort of spiritual Oxyclean.
Yeah, the guy who posted the screenshot of the twins without the spoiler tag is quite a dick. Not that I wasn't going to look anyways, it still pisses me off a bit.

Also I'm kinda feeling lolwut about the Brennenburg reference, it seems kinda weird to think of Mandus going to a hardware store to buy some good old Brennenburg Infusion Vitae for £12.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
09-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

Today's part of the Machine from TCR's Twitter is:

Day 6: The Georgie Brewster Intestinal Spume Vent "Excess skin gathers at the seam, and must be hosed loose regularly to avoid clogs"
09-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Find