Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS ! About the ending of Requiem...
Umbra Offline

Threads: 2
RE: SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS ! About the ending of Requiem...

But a massege after "The End"? When it came to us? Is this the end of first massege after "Kill them... Kill them all"? Or it's next Philip's massege? Then he didn't die on the floor and wrote this final messege...
09-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Find
darthvulture Offline

umbra,u talkin about black plague? never saw philip send a message after the endTongue philip died, the tuurngait killed him, after playing with his mind. alot of philip died with red after the first game, and that haunted him i think, and dying with thinking he died with him made his mind at peace. the question is, did he get to send the message, and did some1 even care about it?
a very good game series ended here, last one really was something else than the others, didnt quite like the part where we didnt get the answers we were promised, but in fact got more questions then when we started. Still, great puzzles, great job, cant wait til your next game arrives!

After Darkness, Comes Light.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2008, 12:53 PM by jeromegn.)
10-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Find
Umbra Offline

Umbra, talk about add ending of Requiem
10-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Find
Petike Offline

Threads: 35

Umbra Wrote:But a massege after "The End"? When it came to us? Is this the end of first massege after "Kill them... Kill them all"? Or it's next Philip's massege? Then he didn't die on the floor and wrote this final messege...

"Writing beyond the grave must be a genetic habit in my bloodline." (Philip, Overture) :-)

But seriously, I think it's just the second half of the text from the intro of Requiem. He finished it and sent it, and then one of the infected apparently broke in and killed him. So he didn't write it after his death. Quite fitting, that the last e-mail he wrote was more personal and gave more thought about the dark mysteries of the Archaic base. The one in Black Plague was overly cliffhangerish...

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
10-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Find
Umbra Offline

But in this "last part of letter" he wrote a reason, why he decide to STAY at this base... And in Black Plague Philip wrote "Kill them... Kill them all" and then it was text on a screen "Message was sent" (or someyhing such)
10-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Find
Petike Offline

Threads: 35

Umbra Wrote:But in this "last part of letter" he wrote a reason, why he decide to STAY at this base... And in Black Plague Philip wrote "Kill them... Kill them all" and then it was text on a screen "Message was sent" (or someyhing such)

I meant another message after the "KILL THEM ALL" one.

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
10-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Find
Umbra Offline

Well, cause of my bad English we didn't understand each other) Leys stay with our own opinion
10-11-2008, 04:16 AM
Find