Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record voice?
TheSnakesneaker Offline

Threads: 3
Record voice?

Hi there! I am creating a custom story and im searching for people to work with and i thought i could look here! I need the voice of a girl, who is able to read smoothly adding a lot of feelings to it. With that i mean that i want you to read with feeling, so dont take this wrong. Is someone here on the forum able to do that for me? Free? That would be good Smile One of the Diarys has this text:
To the one who find this letter, be sorry about you being here... This is not the Happy place it once was. I remember when i was playing with Jane here as children, when the paths not were blocked and the house were full of pictures and happy voices. I dont like being the one who got this house after grandma, Jane could have taken it if... if she was alive. It was all my fault. Anyway, you probably came here because you drove wrong. You are free to sleep in here, but leave as quick as possible. This is no place for resting... I leave to you my lantern and the key for the study if you wish to find something to read or just relax, the Study is the harmony of this house. I'll be back in a week. Greetings from Sarah.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 09:27 AM by TheSnakesneaker.)
02-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Record voice?

People are most likely want to work for you if you can show some work and progress stuff and you can also share some info on your custom story.
Wink You can't just create a thread asking for voice acting, ya know? you must at least show what you're doing with you CS.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014, 10:57 PM by Radical Batz.)
02-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Threads: 12

This is a very nice video on some basic voice acting principles if you wanna be some what erudite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hylrH__HunA

[Image: 23778.png]
02-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Website Find
TheSnakesneaker Offline

(02-04-2014, 10:53 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote: People are most likely want to work for you if you can show some work and progress stuff and you can also share some info on your custom story.
Wink You can't just create a thread asking for voice acting, ya know? you must at least show what you're doing with you CS.

Ok i understand! Well, i can get some pictures and i can tell what im doing. Basicly i am making a story where a guy get lost on the highway and search help in a mansion (a bit original, i know) and there is a young girl named Sarah that inherited the mansion after her grandma and there is a story behind it all. Sarahs sister drowned in early age when Sarah and the sister (named Jane) visited the mansion and swimmed out too far. I got som pictures of the mansion here!

Attached Files
.jpg   mainhall1.jpg (Size: 144.3 KB / Downloads: 95)
.jpg   loading.jpg (Size: 55.85 KB / Downloads: 91)
.jpg   mainbedroom.jpg (Size: 107.39 KB / Downloads: 93)
.jpg   mainhall3.jpg (Size: 128.83 KB / Downloads: 98)
02-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Not so bad, but you could add some more detail in the levels Smile
02-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Find
TheSnakesneaker Offline

I probably can, i've just made them basic now in the beginning. I'll probably add some more details later Wink
02-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Find