Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8
RE: Random Stuff

Today I shot a squirrel in my backyard with my pellet gun. I didn't mean to hit him I just wanted to see if I could scare him off because he was eating the corn plants. I shot his ass, I feel bad about it and he's still fine just can't move his tail, and we have him in a cage and he's so stupid. Keeps running into the fence then would bark.
10-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(10-13-2012, 02:36 PM)Harthex Wrote: Today I shot a squirrel in my backyard with my pellet gun. I didn't mean to hit him I just wanted to see if I could scare him off because he was eating the corn plants. I shot his ass, I feel bad about it and he's still fine just can't move his tail, and we have him in a cage and he's so stupid. Keeps running into the fence then would bark.
He should be just fine. But of course, squirrels may be quite stupid when there's an environmental change.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Website Find
KingWolf Offline

Threads: 2

Helping "Nemet Robert " with his unofficial map.
10-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Trying to trick me with the boobs, KingWolf? You know I'm asexual.

Either way, barely 30 seconds into it, and already laughing like a retarded seal.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

I always feel like Kingwolf & Nemet Robert are the exact same person based on how they interact with each other; Kingwolf praises Nemet with every posts he makes. Purely speculation though - they are probably just really good friends who have a strange sense of humor.

Todays (first) contribution:

I rate it 3 memes.
10-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

KingWolf does that. It's mainly because he never believed I'd accept him as a team member on my "unofficial" map for Amnesia. He mainly was very interested in contacting me somehow, and was fearful I might refuse. Since he also came with a map that he worked on, and I happened to work on one too, we joined up, and combined the 2.

Since that day, he was so pelt up that he believes stuff that feels like non-sense.

It's his mental health, along with his humour, that's keeping him like this. He's been working day and night, until it triggered a panic attack on the poor fella.

He just wants to stay within my reach.

Soon he'll go. He just doesn't have the time. I'll take map development in my hands, when that happens (which is quite soon).

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012, 06:29 PM by Robby.)
10-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I have to say...you two are very interesting people...

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Find
KingWolf Offline

Threads: 2

Sorry if my behaviour's suspicious. I'm always pelt up, mainly since that day. But all that will be over, as it is stressing me beyond the point of no return.

I should've listened to Robby's advice that he gave me some time ago, but I was dumbfounded enough not to listen. Now I drove it in.

Either way, Robby. I'll still contact you, but we won't be working together now. Serious business hit me, ya know.

Helping "Nemet Robert " with his unofficial map.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012, 06:32 PM by KingWolf.)
10-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

No worries, Kingy.

Either way, KingWolf used to have problems of his own (in his mind), and always made him behave quite strangely. I wanted him off from this map development I had, but he didn't want to listen. Now it caught up with him. (One event where, after his panic attack at 4AM, he wanted to protect me at all costs)

Either way, once he'll go, he won't be back here. Unless something else changes. And I don't think that either I will get to hear from him again. Personal issues keep him down.

10-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

What the actual fuck guys.

I rate it 3 memes.
10-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Find