Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Happy Birthday Romulator!
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Happy Birthday Romulator!

Happy bday x3 Lachlan! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesia__the_cake_is_a_lie_by_wizziedigi...38isws.jpg]
08-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Grats man =)
Have a great day!

Heh, that's a sweet pic Lazzer.

08-30-2014, 12:49 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

[Image: c58e70b17b290eeb4993b26d2f17700778b5c916...2442a9.jpg]

A bit late to the party (it's already the 31st in Australia, hehe) but I hope you had a nice one, Rom! [Image: hug.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 03:07 PM by Ashtoreth.)
08-30-2014, 03:05 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Bdays! Party hard, but don't do anything stupid.
08-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82

Happy birthday! XD Have a wonderful day Smile

Derp.
08-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

Happy bday. Get drunk and high =p

08-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Happy birthday mate Heart

08-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Think the hype has died down now Smile

Thanks everyone kindly for their wishes!

Personalised messages, yay (ordered by post)!
Spoiler below!

- First Captain: Thanks for making the thread mate. Keep up the good and simplistic code structures and nice attitudes!
- VaeVictus: Heyy! I don't think I know you as much as I should, but thank you very much for the wish! I also applaud your courage in taking up the Ice Bucket Challenge and posting it on the forum.
- Badcat: Cheers Badcat, both on here and as a Skype message. Keep working on those map developments - every day, you're getting better!
- AGP: Thanks Aurora! Love your work in the past year, and look forward to see you in more works in the future. I'll gift you more games sometime if I see something I'm certain you'll like.
- The chaser: Cheers Chaser! Thanks for your ongoing assistance on here. I'd say more, but unfortunately I would have to dig up a fair bit on you. Regardless, you're a very nice person, keep up the good work!
- Newsman: Your mod, is brilliant. I have very high hopes for it, following its progress! Thank you kindly for the message!
- Flawless: There's nobody more Flawless than you. Nobody. Love your Monsters concept. Being a fan of Pokemon, I can relate to an excellent idea and well thought out process of thinking. If you need help with something, feel free to ask!
- Potato: Hey thanks Potato! I can't exactly say much as I don't always see your posts, but you seem like a very nice person! Continue to be so. Thanks for the wishes!
- DnALANGE: Love your work mate. I applaud your common likeness and assistance for newer and older members of the forum, assisting with tough and little things. Keep up the good work!
- plutomaniac: Ahh Pluto. I can only imagine how many hpl.log files are in your Downloads folder. Thanks for your ongoing assistance to both me and others. You're doing a great job.
- Lazzer.: Wooo! That's some fancy artwork you got there. If you drew it, fantastic! If you stole it, ALSO fantastic. Looking forward to working with you on your concept. Thanks for the birthday wish!
- Mudbill: Cheers Mudbill! Keep up your YouTube tutorialing - I find it quite useful for both old and newcomers, inside and outside the scope of the forum. Also continue with your handy resources, and overall, continue to be a great guy. Thankyou!
- Ashtoreth: I love puns. I just love them. I couldn't stop laughing for like, five minutes. If you need some more free games, drop me a PM. I'll look into it, as long as it is LEGAL! O: Thankyou kindly!
- Red: Hey Red! Thanks for the wishes. Hope all your works that you're doing come out well. Your English is getting better every day too!
- Neelke: Thanks mate! IIRC, you're working on something with Badcat! Hope your co-ordination pays off and you do well with whatever you do!
- Daemian: Thanks Amn! That Brennenburg Castle main menu has kept me going for a while now! Keep up the good work!
- Paddy: Ahh Paddy. Thanks for your help in collecting SOMA information. While I am attempting to avoid most of the content for spoiler-sake, I am certain your noteworthy contributions are of great use to many!

- Skype wishes: Some of you chose to wish me happy birthday through Skype. Thank you to all who did so.

- Anyone else: You didn't wish me happy birthday, but that's fine by me! I hope that whatever you are doing in life is both positive and keeps you going. I wish you all happiness in life and greatness in your works.

From me:
Thanks to everyone here for their care and support. Some of you I may have not always gotten along with, but in all cases, I could never hate anyone here. This is my home away from home and I enjoy every moment of it.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2014, 02:25 PM by Romulator.)
08-31-2014, 02:22 PM
Find
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23

Happy birthday!

Spoiler below!

One year closer to death Sad

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

08-31-2014, 02:44 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(08-31-2014, 02:44 PM)BAndrew Wrote:
Spoiler below!

One year closer to death Sad

Damn it BAndrew why do you have to make it so bleak? Happy Birthday stuff ARE ALWAYS HAPPY!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-31-2014, 02:47 PM
Find