Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Exploding Ketchup? Possible Spoiler
TheHyena Offline

Threads: 4
Exploding Ketchup? Possible Spoiler

so i just got the Penumbra Collection and started playing requiem and i got to a certain part where i found explosive ketchup bottles :eek: why ketchup bottles? Huh why not something that reminds one of something explosive? :razz:
03-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Exploding Ketchup? Possible Spoiler

For starters: hopefully you play them in straight order:

Overture, Black Plague, Requiem.

But why not ketchup? It's pretty random. xD

03-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Website Find
Sha Offline

Threads: 3

(03-27-2009, 09:53 AM)Scraper Wrote: But why not ketchup? It's pretty random. xD

Spoiler below!

Well, at first Requiem is a dream, you are playing on the mind of Philips to find the exit, if you remember the BP, at the end when he send the message kill them all, he got knocked down by an infected disappointed of his behavior OR the hallucination/dreams of the virus took him back.

As far as BP tell us this, after the virus has been removed, the hallucinations and some issue remain.

So back to why explosive ketchup bottles ? then because during the adventure of Philips, he been terrorized by many events, in part, these old abandoned bottle of ketchup, breaking on the floor when moving them. On his dream (Requiem) his imagination make him think they are explosive.

And another part of the virus found in BP, during the realm part, we know that the person infected have to escape his dreams and solves them, that what Requiem is all about.

Requiem is a dream, don't try to understand why Tongue

03-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Find
TheHyena Offline

Threads: 4

(03-27-2009, 09:53 AM)Scraper Wrote: For starters: hopefully you play them in straight order:

Overture, Black Plague, Requiem.

yea i played them in order i had Overture And Black Plague before i bought the collection. Sleepy

Spoiler below!

Requiem is a dream, don't try to understand why Tongue

Ok so its just a dream well that would explain it... i guess Dodgy

Set me aflame and cast me free
04-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Find