Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck BlackPlague chemical room dark kennel code card.
devil_iuli Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Stuck BlackPlague chemical room dark kennel code card.

Tanks to all. I got the key card
07-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(07-05-2009, 06:59 PM)Scraper Wrote: What is in those holes, isn't dog... Well there is, since you can hear barking from them, but it ain't dog that comes out of there.

Well I never saw it come out. I hear barking and it's in a kennel but if it isn't a dog, what is it?
07-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Website Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

I tested once what happens, when i move the box away of the hole what i've been blocked. I didn't saw anything coming out of the hole, but philip died.

The barking might be from the dog's spirits? There are dead dogs anyway.

I readed once the notes carefully. The beast in those holes is the human with something strange mutation. Name: Wilbur Frisk. Is he dog now... could be, but i'm not sure. Read the notes and you'll find more info about this beast.
07-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Yeah I was pretty scared as fuck in the infested corridors area so I just kinda hurried through there and didn't read it.
07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

If you search through the game files, it's called hole monster, or something similar.
And the dogs barking inside the walls: In my opinion, it's just that those things drag the dogs in their nest and now they're barking there... Or, they crawled there on their own and got stuck or lost in those tunnels. Nothing complicated.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2009, 10:51 PM by Ano.)
07-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Website Find
N2iT Offline

Threads: 4

I know what you guys are talking about not being able to see what kills you down there. But as I was wondering back in forth cause I really getting sick of getting killed. Any way I saw a dog just like the ones in the mine. But as it came to kill me it disappeared and left feather like things floating in the air around me. Thanks for the tip on the lights off on one side while on on the other. I think I'll go get that card off that dead scientist.

From The Heart and Mind of "Z"
07-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Find