Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anyone here done any acting?
CarteQ Offline

Threads: 1
Anyone here done any acting?

Beside playing games, I have had an interest in Acting since I was 12. I've been in several plays, was an extra for a film (and sound recordist for it), and acted for a mini series that is going to air sometime next year ( I don't know when).

But the point of all this is I'm wondering if anyone else here has done some acting, or is even interested in acting.

Anything counts, professional, community, school project, anything. Just as long as you were acting in some capacity. I know I can't be the only one.
12-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Website Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Anyone here done any acting?

Man I studied at Helen O'Grady's Drama school for like 3 years. Acting's great.

I hope to at some point do somethng professional but I literally have no idea how I would even start something. One day, maybe.

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
12-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Mayor, pyro-maniac, prisoner and drug dealer

gotta love multimedia school projects

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Find
CarteQ Offline

Threads: 1

Ya, acting is great.

MrWhitticus, even in my short time doing acting related stuff I have found that the only "bigger" gigs acting wise are gotten from knowing people. And the only way to meet people is through smaller stuff. If you want to do anything even semi-professional I suggest just meeting people who are also interested. I only did that mini-series thing because the production manager was a previous fight director i had worked with on a smaller project. And the mini-series was far from being a fully fledged professional project.
12-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Website Find