Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Looking for help with my mod!
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
Looking for help with my mod!

Hi everyone, I am currently working on a mod, and I would like to work on it with you guys.

I don't have much time with the computer, so I really need help with the project.

I am looking for people who can do:

1. Programming
2. Mapping
3. 3D (models and such)

Of course i'm not looking for someone who has ALL of the features mentioned above, I'm open for 2-4 people to work with me on my project :P

Have a nice day :D

This forum is dead
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 03:43 PM by TiManGames.)
11-22-2015, 12:30 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Looking for help with my mod!

Well, many people are looking for partners, but even people looking aren't gonna be interested right away. You should show what you've got and tempt people to join. That way people at least know what they're getting themselves into.

11-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Find
Danarogon AP Offline

Threads: 4

If modeling isn't too complicated (no characters, only objects and such), I could help out a bit Smile

11-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Find
Shambles Offline

Threads: 4

I can build up a pretty map, but I'm a real amateur when it comes to scripting. I can do simple things, but I'd need someone else to help with events and such. I can also build up a test map if you'd like examples.

But, I agree with the above. You should at least share a synopsis of your story and what you have planned development wise, what you'd like the project to be and so on so forth.
11-25-2015, 11:51 AM
Find