Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The "What are you listening now?" thread
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: The "What are you listening now?" -thread

Great band with a quite cool bandname THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES. A few of quite different songs:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/uqHUsL3_4r0[/video]
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/88CihFDMlDM[/video]
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jzc2emOqHe0[/video]
07-10-2013, 03:37 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

these arms are snakes rule, you'd probs dig these guys alex

Posting Freak
07-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Website Find
Alex Ros Offline

Yup, alredy a fan of theirs. I presume you know or maybe listen to most of my favourites Isis, Old Man Gloom, Pelican, Cult Of Luna, Russian Circles, 5ive, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Mike Patton infinite list of projects... etc. Maybe oldies like Sepultura, Pantera, Down, Rollins Band, Discharge... etc.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 05:50 AM by Alex Ros.)
07-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

NERDS!
07-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

"No Future Part II: The Days after No Future" by Titus Andronicus in the album "The Airing of Grievances".

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
07-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

heard some stuff from isis, cult of luna, russian circles, like one or two projects from mike patton (specifically mr. bungle and his work with TDEP), and discharge and like them all, the rest are either new to me or i'm not a huge fan of

since you seem to be into that whole sort of sludge/metalcore/hardcore scene though here's some shit you probably haven't seen before that you'd dig
Spoiler below!

Posting Freak
07-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Someday I will have to go from page 1 and listen through all these bands that are mean't to be amazing. Someday.

[Image: luv.gif]
07-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

07-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

(07-10-2013, 07:40 AM)Kman Wrote: heard some stuff from isis, cult of luna, russian circles, like one or two projects from mike patton (specifically mr. bungle and his work with TDEP), and discharge and like them all, the rest are either new to me or i'm not a huge fan of. since you seem to be into that whole sort of sludge/metalcore/hardcore scene
Quite offtopic but OK... no, I am not into sludge/metalcore/hardcore scene ))) I love some particular bands and that's all. I listen to a lot of genres. Ambient for example - Lustmord, Ben Frost, House of Low Culture, Cities Last Broadcast, etc. Grunge - Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Mad Season, Screaming Trees, Soundgarden, etc. Some hip-hop bands - Dalek, Beastie Boys. Some trip-hop bands - Massive Attack, Unkle, Portishead, etc. Nine Inch Nails on their own "wave". Oldies like Doors, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Black Sabbath. Old metal like Metallica, Sepultura, Pantera, Down, etc. Dead Can Dance and Lisa Gerrard... Primus... Red Hot Chili Peppers... Fugazi and Minor Threat... Stoners Kyuss, White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age... oh, I hope that's enough to make it clear that I am quite open minded music listener )))))) I do not stick to any genre. Anyway, mr.Kman nice to meet you )))))))))
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 02:23 PM by Alex Ros.)
07-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Website Find
Sarcophagus Offline

Threads: 8

(07-10-2013, 02:21 PM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 07:40 AM)Kman Wrote: heard some stuff from isis, cult of luna, russian circles, like one or two projects from mike patton (specifically mr. bungle and his work with TDEP), and discharge and like them all, the rest are either new to me or i'm not a huge fan of. since you seem to be into that whole sort of sludge/metalcore/hardcore scene
Quite offtopic but OK... no, I am not into sludge/metalcore/hardcore scene ))) I love some particular bands and that's all. I listen to a lot of genres. Ambient for example - Lustmord, Ben Frost, House of Low Culture, Cities Last Broadcast, etc. Grunge - Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Mad Season, Screaming Trees, Soundgarden, etc. Some hip-hop bands - Dalek, Beastie Boys. Some trip-hop bands - Massive Attack, Unkle, Portishead, etc. Nine Inch Nails on their own "wave". Oldies like Doors, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Black Sabbath. Old metal like Metallica, Sepultura, Pantera, Down, etc. Dead Can Dance and Lisa Gerrard... Primus... Red Hot Chili Peppers... Fugazi and Minor Threat... Stoners Kyuss, White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age... oh, I hope that's enough to make it clear that I am quite open minded music listener )))))) I do not stick to any genre. Anyway, mr.Kman nice to meet you )))))))))

dude you are probably older than 'mr.Kman' anyway i saw you like alice in chains? ,soundgarden , sepultura , NIN , primus?

you're on the good way pal

Species come and go, but the Earth stands forever fast.
07-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Website Find