Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra with assistance
iljap Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Penumbra with assistance

(07-22-2010, 02:29 AM)Dren Wrote:
(07-20-2010, 07:49 PM)iljap Wrote: Ye but its all about the dog that loves me to much, so im afraid that it will bite my ass off. If i play with my friend the dog may bite his ass off while i can escape.
I'm guessing you are playing Penumbra: Overture. Simply running from the dogs is sufficient if you play on "easy" mode. For more peace of mind you can take the hammer or pickaxe and smash up/hack up the dogs so they won't bother you again. It's rather exciting.

If that's still too scary, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if there's a mod out there to add a .357 or something like that.

its not about the dog, its about to play with friend, and the special funny thing is when worm is after you and you both are running like hell and someone of you closes the door accidently leaving someone behind.
That would made my day.
07-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

For situations like that (someone left behind and getting eaten) you would have to have some way of dealing with it. Like a respawn system... and that would take a way a lot of the horror of the game.
07-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Possibly a hero-closet system like in Left 4 Dead?

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
07-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Website Find